Sony PlayStation

OK, that is good then..
Looks like the PS5 will have sufficient cooling and won't be the Jet Engine that was the PS4 Pro, although my PS4 Pro was saved thanks to Thermal Grizzly.

I bought a PS5 disc edition on AO.com as soon as they started taking orders as I couldn’t get one on Amazon they’d sold out in minutes. Weird thing is AO have already taken money for it and won’t charge on dispatch which I thought was really cheeky! But hey ho.

I don’t like the design or the size of it though. Looking forward to the exclusives again. Whilst I prefer Xbox for multiplats, the PS4 absolutely nailed it with exclusives

I’ll order the Series X tomorrow hopefully as well.

Maneater: no trophie, stats or saves carry over from PS4 to PS5. the ng update will be coming for free though!
Fully evolved for the next generation of console systems, Maneater will support Ray-Tracing, native 4K HDR at 60 FPS, and new lighting effects that will bring the underwater world of Maneater to life like only the next generation consoles can. Xbox Series S owners will also benefit from increased graphical fidelity and frame rate. The PC version of Maneater will also be getting next-gen updates in early 2021 and more information on those enhancements will be coming in the next few months.
https://forums.tripwireinteractive....r-evolves-with-next-gen-enhancements.2336583/

I always thought it had some „charme“ to it. :LOVE: Eastern style. i will miss the times I exited a menu instead of confirming some message. :D
I agree,it's cool with regional differences.
Nowadays when you buy a new FIFA/Pes,your old button config are automatically transferred even before you start to play,but a few years back it was confusing playing the first game if you play a configured controller (like I do).
Instead of shooting you'd lofted it instead:)

Pretty.. .meh.. launch games for PS5.

If we exclude Astro's Playroom, everything else is very weak, perhaps the weakest launch of Sony .. ever.
Well, at least they'll give a dozen games with PS + to make sense of the console (if you haven't played them before), otherwise whoever bought it this year will use it for door stopper or nutcracker.

If we exclude Astro's Playroom, everything else is very weak, perhaps the weakest launch of Sony .. ever.
Well, at least they'll give a dozen games with PS + to make sense of the console (if you haven't played them before), otherwise whoever bought it this year will use it for door stopper or nutcracker.
How's that ? I'll use it instead of my pro . Quieter and quicker plus I think avengers gets a free upgrade that my son enjoys ..can't wait for it

So developers are starting to absolutely nail crowds, huh?

giphy.gif

Yeah the launch lineup is crap but there are some great exclusives coming to the PS5 next year and beyond.

It’s why I always buy both Xbox and PlayStation these days. Xbox for the multiplats because it’s more powerful and has a better controller, PlayStation for the exclusives like TLOU etc.

Back
Top Bottom