Sony PlayStation

Amazon, Currys, Tesco and Very all have stock tomorrow
However it will be gone in minutes.
Just read that ShopTo put some up 15 minutes ago - which was broadcast by their Facebook page. None left now...

Could be a mistake and the Facebook page automatically published an early listing, but I've been keeping an eye out.

Just read that ShopTo put some up 15 minutes ago - which was broadcast by their Facebook page. None left now...

Could be a mistake and the Facebook page automatically published an early listing, but I've been keeping an eye out.

If you want one best bet will be Amazon at 12.
They will have the most stock and if you keep refreshing the page at 12, you should get one.

Most websites, at least that’s my knowledge, are updating 30 min earlier to that. I’d go there and check earlier!!

I already have one from Amazon.
Amazon do not screw people over like other websites.

Currys sell stock they don't have.
Very do the same if too many people check out at the same time.
So you could get your order cancelled even if you think you have one.

Tried everything I could this morning. Got onto the Currys website at two or three minutes past 9am (as in, that's when the queue let me in) and they'd already gone. Same with GAME. ShopTo's website was up and down.

Think I've missed it... Ah well. I only want to feel the rumbly controller anyway!

Tried everything I could this morning. Got onto the Currys website at two or three minutes past 9am (as in, that's when the queue let me in) and they'd already gone. Same with GAME. ShopTo's website was up and down.

Think I've missed it... Ah well. I only want to feel the rumbly controller anyway!
Curry’s did that last night as well mate well early hours this morning just after 12 as I was looking myself got put in a cue for 10 minutes

Let me take you by the hand and share some of my happiness.
Even when I want to do other things I took the time to film it for you.

The system is updated by now. Will start with astrobot in a few minutes. Might be steaming that. Check my channel in 30 min.!

the delivery guy was surprised and happy! Why wouldn’t I share joy when he brings me joy into my house?! :)
74DED90B-C46C-448C-8B25-CEFFC7AB2908.jpeg

That’s it for now.

A story is emerging in the comments section that, from the sounds of it. Currys used the same URL as last time and bots managed to clear out their stock before it even got to 9am. In the meantime, Currys stated publicly "come buy at 9am", then "come buy at 11am", before admitting they didn't have any to sell at either point in time.

The DS is so amazing, imo! The detail is unrivaled. You have to feel it.

whole setup process went well. I could go on talking for hours about the good stuff, couldn’t find any negatives by now. Got to dive in more deep into the settings now because I need to set it up in detail. I’m very sensitive in that regard. It’s a curse. ;)

switching between apps is fast and super comfortable. The menu is much more 2020. downloaded Days Gone pretty fast, I installed Gran Turismo sport pretty easy and I had my share of fun with the first level of Astros Playroom.

i’ll surely be back with more insights from my side but for now I really really want to use my new PlayStation! :BYE:

@Chris Davies Just seen your out of luck with game, if your quick, install the ublock orgin chrome extension, this will block out the need for a BT code, the create a bt account and order the ps5 from here now https://shop.bt.com/products/sony-p...3_1605789239_57df6463da43646be438f6d7557e9178 I ordered one about 5 minutes ago

Just FYI this is for UK only.
Really appreciate that, thank you - I was too late, unfortunately...

I managed to get into the website queue at GAME literally in the same minute that the new stock went live - and then got the following errors, one after the other:

j3QRo5Q.png

UQiNPaT.png

CGY8gOa.png

...so I gave up. Although, the last error occurred after I'd entered payment details AND passed the "verified by VISA" stage, so I'm really hoping I don't get charged for nothing.

whole setup process went well. I could go on talking for hours about the good stuff, couldn’t find any negatives by now. Got to dive in more deep into the settings now because I need to set it up in detail. I’m very sensitive in that regard. It’s a curse. ;)

switching between apps is fast and super comfortable. The menu is much more 2020. downloaded Days Gone pretty fast, I installed Gran Turismo sport pretty easy and I had my share of fun with the first level of Astros Playroom.

i’ll surely be back with more insights from my side but for now I really really want to use my new PlayStation! :BYE:

Congrats man, Enjoy it!

Sony Direct overnight shipped my PS5 for "free" since I have PS+, so that was nice. Can't say I'm too thrilled with the feel of the DualSense. I don't have massive hands, so the DS4 fit me like a glove. The face buttons on my DualSense feel mushy, recessed, and have a very short throw. They lack that click! Maybe I have to wear it in a bit more.

It's even better in ps4 games , playing pes 21 the rumble when you get fouled is nice and it's not even designed for pes5 ..great console so far and not touched next gen yet

Just picked mine up, was pretty surprised when the e-mail confirmation came, because the shop currently seems to have a lot of delivery problems.

@PRO_TOO How long did the setup process and download of a single game take? Friday evenings are reserved for my PES-beer-music time and I don't want to spend it with waiting. :LOL:

Just picked mine up, was pretty surprised when the e-mail confirmation came, because the shop currently seems to have a lot of delivery problems.

@PRO_TOO How long did the setup process and download of a single game take? Friday evenings are reserved for my PES-beer-music time and I don't want to spend it with waiting. :LOL:
I dont know. Was all fairly quick. Start. downloading and installing the system update. Updated controller. the same wifi Connection is now 50% faster. Like that. Downloaded bugsnax but did not observe how long it took. Installed GTS, PES and Spidermann MM. Spider-Man from disc took 18 min to copy the data. That’s the longest install so far.

all good on my side so far. :APPLAUD:

So it took me some time to transfer PES as I have the digital version, but everything worked well without any problems. The funny thing is, I own the Arsenal club edition ( just because I bought via PES 2020 with the 20% off and it was cheaper than the standard), but now on the PS5 I only have the standard edition. But I don't care.

Can't really say I noticed some significant improvements in the loading times, but I think Konami isn't the best indicator for comparing PS5 and PS4... Will see when I transfer some other games. At least I can play the game without headphones now.

I spend only a few minutes with Astros Playroom. It just isn't my type of game, but the controller feels pretty good. Think I'm gonna buy NBA tomorrow to have a real next (current) gen sports game.

Sold mine for £760. Wanted to keep it but the lack of games was killing me.

Now full of sellers remorse and will probably spend the next 24 hours desperately trying to find one.
What about thing you said about the lack of games?

Nah I'm just taking the piss, did you find one?

Potentially, waiting for it to be delivered. Then I plan to clock Astro's Playroom on ultimate difficulty.

Back
Top Bottom