Sony PlayStation

I went on Amazon after 08:00 and was able to get to the checkout on one.
I got that far, and before payment was told "sorry, this item is now out of stock". Around the same time.

Even this evening I managed to get into Shopto after waiting on the queue and there was stock.
I don't get how when there were 38,000 people in the queue earlier today - surely they didn't get that many PS5s (judging on the stock levels elsewhere).

Either way, wish I'd known it was worth waiting - none there now...

I got that far, and before payment was told "sorry, this item is now out of stock". Around the same time.

I don't get how when there were 38,000 people in the queue earlier today - surely they didn't get that many PS5s (judging on the stock levels elsewhere).

Either way, wish I'd known it was worth waiting - none there now...

None till the new year now. Saying that I still haven't taken mine out of the box...

Can use it as a heater to warm his hands.

The plastic is fine and doesnt get hot.
The RAM is an easy fix, which should be resolved in the next revision of the console, the rest of the PS5 runs pretty cool.

The rumour going round at the moment, is that Sony use 2 different types of fans in the system, one is quiet and the other is quite loud.
However it seems this is restricted to mainly review models.

If you can ever be arsed to take yours apart - 17 fan blades is bad - 23 is good.

My PS5 is pretty much silent, you can hear it rev up a little when loading a game, but after 10-20 secs it stops again.
It certainly isn't the PS4 Pro - Although, after replacing the thermal paste on mine, it was the quietest console I ever owned.

The plastic is fine and doesnt get hot.
The RAM is an easy fix, which should be resolved in the next revision of the console, the rest of the PS5 runs pretty cool.

The rumour going round at the moment, is that Sony use 2 different types of fans in the system, one is quiet and the other is quite loud.
However it seems this is restricted to mainly review models.

If you can ever be arsed to take yours apart - 17 fan blades is bad - 23 is good.

My PS5 is pretty much silent, you can hear it rev up a little when loading a game, but after 10-20 secs it stops again.
It certainly isn't the PS4 Pro - Although, after replacing the thermal paste on mine, it was the quietest console I ever owned.
You say that as its a fact... we have a guy with a Video. That’s at for now. ;)

there are 3 models of fans in the PS5.

You say that as its a fact... we have a guy with a Video. That’s at for now. ;)

there are 3 models of fans in the PS5.

Gaming Nexus is one of the most respected sites/YouTubers in PC as there is.
He is single handedly responsible for the massive change in PC case design over the past 2 years, where they have moved away from looks to airflow, which is why there is now so many mesh cases being released on the market.

They also only done the investigation after being asked by alot of people on Reddit as to why their PS5's are crashing and showing graphical artifacts on screen during certain games.

I believe their opinion, as they are incredibly well respected and they don't tend to jump on band wagons like a lot of PC sites do, with the issues with the 3080 on launch with whether they had 5/1 capacitors or 4/2, which all ended up being a load of shit.

Whats wrong with the web page of the PS store? No prices, no add to basket function? WTF?

EDIT: ITS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH CHROME. What?!
giphy-downsized.gif

Last edited:
I finally measured my hands and they're quite a bit smaller than the average male. :SMOKIN:Like you said, it's the lack of a concave back that makes it more cumbersome for certain people. The height (the midsection) of the controller is also taller than its predecessors. The DS4 fits my hands like a glove, but the DualSense cramps my hand because I'm constantly fighting to get to a hold of the damn thing! I realize I'm an outlier.

I went from cancelling my preorder to ordering a PS5, a new desk, chair, 4K TV, and decor. I'm in the spending mood. Having a great time with backwards compatibility while I wait for my setup since I only ever had a launch PS4. In fact, I might start Ghost of Tsushima before I even touch a PS5 title. At least I can use the DS4 for PS4 games.

The Home button on the DS4 is a lot better as well.

good stuff mate, yeah I've gotten used to it a fair bit since i made the video but still prefer the DS4 overall

Gaming Nexus is one of the most respected sites/YouTubers in PC as there is.
He is single handedly responsible for the massive change in PC case design over the past 2 years, where they have moved away from looks to airflow, which is why there is now so many mesh cases being released on the market.

They also only done the investigation after being asked by alot of people on Reddit as to why their PS5's are crashing and showing graphical artifacts on screen during certain games.

I believe their opinion, as they are incredibly well respected and they don't tend to jump on band wagons like a lot of PC sites do, with the issues with the 3080 on launch with whether they had 5/1 capacitors or 4/2, which all ended up being a load of shit.

Looks pretty good. It's giving me some assassins creed origins vibe. Combat looks good and graphics and lighting as well. Will keep an eye out for it

Back
Top Bottom