Sony PlayStation

what happen about the Xbox Series X ? :CONFUSE:

dirt5-1.png

dirt5-9.png

Sorry to answer this, but this is unmistakably Scottish. :LOL: I love it!

Nice to hear some genuine thoughts in a video format, @GlesgaGreg! :APPLAUD:

I'm always quick to scotch (see what I did there) any suggestion that there's a Scottish accent! Being from Aberdeen with relatives in Orkney and Motherwell and close colleagues from Dundee - it's an absolute kaleidoscope. Ironically we're all great at the glottal plosive, which makes glottal plosive and Scottish unnatural to pronounce 'properly'. But if the Queen's got a problem with that I'll meet her at Newcastle and she can enunciate it to my face.

Enjoyed the vid. Nice to see a 'normal' take on the console. I'm jealous of people who want it, never mind own it, but I will buy it at some point. I get the issue with the controller, and it could be a problem for me and my wee hands.

it could be a problem for me and my wee hands.

Hello folks - I've done a small impressions vid of my first day or so with the PS5 on my Youtube, any views would be much appreciated :)

I finally measured my hands and they're quite a bit smaller than the average male. :SMOKIN:Like you said, it's the lack of a concave back that makes it more cumbersome for certain people. The height (the midsection) of the controller is also taller than its predecessors. The DS4 fits my hands like a glove, but the DualSense cramps my hand because I'm constantly fighting to get to a hold of the damn thing! I realize I'm an outlier.

I went from cancelling my preorder to ordering a PS5, a new desk, chair, 4K TV, and decor. I'm in the spending mood. Having a great time with backwards compatibility while I wait for my setup since I only ever had a launch PS4. In fact, I might start Ghost of Tsushima before I even touch a PS5 title. At least I can use the DS4 for PS4 games.

The Home button on the DS4 is a lot better as well.

Last edited:
That happens all the time with console launches.

When buyer receives, they just need to open a case and return the product.
eBay love siding with the buyer.

If anyone wants a photo of a PS5, I will happily do one for a minor charge of £30.. I will even laminate it for you at an additional £20.

Right, had the thing 24 hours and haven't taken it out the box.

So much different buying things as an adult with a income. Seemed so much more exciting getting a console as a gift or knowing it would make you broke for a period of time.

Need some mojo to open the thing.

Hello every one, can i ask something as i am a bit confused!? If I buy FIFA 21, as it is now the price is reduced and I install it on my PS5, what version are I getting? Next gen version with nice new next gen graphics and improvements or PS4 version?

Hello every one, can i ask something as i am a bit confused!? If I buy FIFA 21, as it is now the price is reduced and I install it on my PS5, what version are I getting? Next gen version with nice new next gen graphics and improvements or PS4 version?

You get both versions, download it now and you get the PS4 version and you will receive a free upgrade to the PS5 version when it is released.

So I seen that since release loads of people have been having graphical glitches with the PS5.

Obviously no one here has received any issues here, or it would of been posted.

Gaming Nexus have done an online video stating they are incredibly concerned about the heat given by the PS5.

I will find the video shortly and post it, but this is not isolated and social media is apparently flooded with examples.

"Memory temperatures are a huge concern for anyone with a PS5, and there is the potential for artifacts. This isn't just hearsay, as we've already seen plenty of examples reported on social media of PS5's exhibiting this tendency."

The only issue I have so far is that the front USB port isn't working in rest mode to charge the controller. Only back works.
Did you apply the latest firmware?
Version 20.02-02.26.00

This system software update improves system performance.

An issue where installed disc versions of games were sometimes deleted was resolved.

An issue that prevented the PS5 wireless controller from being charged while in rest mode when connected to the PS5's front side USB Type-A port using the USB cable included with some PS5 consoles was resolved.

Back
Top Bottom