Sound/crowd chanting

Ronaldinho88

Showman
4 August 2005
Is it just me or does the crowd go pretty dead after the first match of the master league? I'm playing as Barca and in the first match there was the special presentation (see fans before kick off/good crowd effects etc.). During the match the crowd chants were pretty loud and in the end i won 3-0. Anyway in the second match at the Camp Nou there were like 5,000 fans :lol: even though i was top and on a winning streak, and the fans made no noise (no Barca!!! chant etc.) which made it kinda hard to play. Has anyone else experienced this :confused:

Swap Magic doesn't like working with my old neo chip so to have translations I have to use the long winded patch than rip-kit technique. Seems off topic, but I say this because I don't get the crowd chants at all :,(

Ronaldinho88 said:
So do you only get chants when it's a full crowd?

Yep, unfortunately - I absolutely hate this feature, it takes out all the excitement of the game!!!!!!!!, how unrealistic is that btw, it happened to me when I was playing with Arsenal against Man Utd in the league and the ground was half full - it's crap

killercam said:
Yep, unfortunately - I absolutely hate this feature, it takes out all the excitement of the game!!!!!!!!, how unrealistic is that btw, it happened to me when I was playing with Arsenal against Man Utd in the league and the ground was half full - it's crap

I don't understand it because there's no consistency. I've played four league games so far and I've been top all the time. Against Levante i had a full crowd, empty against Depor, then full against Real.

Anyway in the second match at the Camp Nou there were like 5,000 fans even though i was top and on a winning streak, and the fans made no noise (no Barca!!! chant etc.)

When you say 5000 thousand, do you meen that in WE9 you can see the attendence or number of people in the stadium? or was it just a guess?

MForssell said:
When you say 5000 thousand, do you meen that in WE9 you can see the attendence or number of people in the stadium? or was it just a guess?
Just a guess. It was a one star level crowd.

Ronaldinho88 said:
I don't understand it because there's no consistency. I've played four league games so far and I've been top all the time. Against Levante i had a full crowd, empty against Depor, then full against Real.

It's definately got something to do with the way your teams performing, if you're in the top 2 then the crowd will stay, but if you put on a bad performance in your last home match then they will go.

Last edited:
make up your own team, use them and then it will seem more realistic, then you wont have fans because you have just started out

Back
Top Bottom