South Park

The Imagination land prt I & II are excellently hilarious, cartmen trying to get Kyle to keep his end of the deal is funny.

Guys, have you watched that episode with the ghost pirates and the band KoRn? :shock: :-s :roll:

My gawwwd... by far the CRAPPIEST, CHEESIEST and stupidest South Park episode I've ever seen. :puke: :puke: :puke:

It was so bad that I honestly kept thinking, this can NOT be created by the team that usually does it. :eek:
A few idiots must have rented the studio and make this episode. :p

Guys, have you watched that episode with the ghost pirates and the band KoRn? :shock: :-s :roll:

My gawwwd... by far the CRAPPIEST, CHEESIEST and stupidest South Park episode I've ever seen. :puke: :puke: :puke:

It was so bad that I honestly kept thinking, this can NOT be created by the team that usually does it. :eek:
A few idiots must have rented the studio and make this episode. :p

Somehow knowing Matt and Treys humour, I'd say it was meant to be cheesy and crappy.

But you never know.

Of course it was, it was supposed to be a half-hour long piss-take of Scooby Doo. I loved it! :D

Last episode was not very funny but the story was very nice.
I'm glad I'm not a Guitar Hero addict :).

Season 12 of South Park has been 'gash' so far. But the latest episode was actually quite funny.

"How do I reach these keeeeeds!"

Last edited:
Very weak half season. They better come up with "good ideas" and new characters. It used to be quality when that's was not just spoof stories.

The best 'modern' episode has been 'The List' IMO.

A return to the school kids doing stuff instead of spoof stories.

Canada on Strike is quite funny though, with the Youtube stars.

Back
Top Bottom