South Park

hutch

Beaten by Chris Wright
5 January 2003
For me, this is easily the best cartoon at the moment. Been catching up on series 9 and 10 lately. Still haven't seen a lot of 7 and 8 too. I recommend it from about 5 onwards.
Series 11 has just had episode 4, which was a 24 spoof which was brilliant. You can watch all the episodes for free here- http://www.southparkzone.com/

Discuss the amazingness of South Park.

Oh and South Park zone just appears to have been shut down by the 'aaaathoraties'. :( :x

I watched the Chinpokomon episode the other night, ooh Garrison-san sabushii da na! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I must admit, I've adored this show for as long as it's been on the air

and it isn't just swearing and Kenny dying all the time like most people think, a lot of the humour is so clever and satirical, it's like the Simpsons, but I suppose more obvious

I watched the Chinpokomon episode the other night, ooh Garrison-san sabushii da na! :lol:

I thought it was hilarious in 1999 when it was released and pokemon was big here in the states.

"He doesn't have alcaholism, he just [japanese accent]rack a disciprine."[/japanese accent] I just know how you love those Jap accents, JJ.:mrgreen:

If you love South Park and 24 you gotta watch the ep that hutch mentions right at the top of the thread, total genius

LMAO at this season so far.

Fav eps are the "nagger" one, the easter bunny, the 300 ep but my fav so far is the one with the lice.

KELLY NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

the latest one completely rips off the 300, and it's seriously L.O.L material

'Scissor me timbers!' :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:
D-Yikes (300 piss take) was halarious especialy when Mr (NOT MISS LOL) Garrison said 'scissos me timbers, i peed my self laughin when he said that. And yeah, the snuck is soo fukin funny, and heres another site you can watch south park on - alloftv.net (quality site)

Last edited:
Thought I'd let you all know that the next part of series 11 airs in a couple of days, Cartman fakes tourettes syndrome.

:lol:

South Park will always be funny. Those guys rock!!! \\:o/

My all-time fav Cartoon followed by Family Guy.

I used to be a big fan of Simpsons until I started watching South Park a few years ago. After that and until now... I just can't enjoy Simpsons anymore. Nowhere near as much anyway.

I guess it's because South Park is a lot more hardcore/extreme and a lot more swearing, less sensitive and highly controversial issues. Where as Simpsons, they play it a lot more safer, much less swearing if any and as a result, for me at least, not as funny.

I agree PLF, South Park, Family Guy and Heroes are the best shows on TV at the moment.

In that order, as you said South Park just doesn't care who it upsets. Which is refreshing in the OTT 'PC' age.

OMG ! This new story is brillant, it's so much interesting. I really can't wait for the next part. The number of imaginary characters is impressive.

It was an exceptional episode, is Kyle going to suck his balls? I don't think he will.

This is a trilogy which is a bit different for the series, normally we only get two-parters. Can't wait to see the creations of our evil imaginations.

Awesome.

Well after being dissapointed with the 'more shit' episode, I didn't know what to think about this one, but my god it's good. I got Deja-Vu because I'd watched Saving Private Ryan before it, and seeing that scene again but with imaginary characters whilst terrorists are attacking? Brilliant.

Not as good as the 1st part but a nice transition for the finale one. I love the council of 9.

Back
Top Bottom