Southampton Thread

Firstly, well done on beating Pompey. Secondly, any idea's when La Saux will be fit again? I've got him in my Dreamteam and need to know whether to out him!

Oh dear, you haven't saw it then? It was really horrific, one of those things that happens during training, here's a tip, don't pick him for next season either.

FD

fd1972uk said:
Oh dear, you haven't saw it then? It was really horrific, one of those things that happens during training, here's a tip, don't pick him for next season either.

FD
What a shitter! So a defo no show for the rest of the season then?

Fuck Southampton fans are invading this place. ;)

I tell you one thing about Telfer, he's a great crosser of the ball. Scotland's number 7. :mrgreen:

hey beatts - i live in soton as well
ocean village!

Its all good there - the birds are well slutty - and as a student - i appreciate the cheap drinks EVERYWHERE!!!

Terydinho said:
hey beatts - i live in soton as well
ocean village!

Its all good there - the birds are well slutty - and as a student - i appreciate the cheap drinks EVERYWHERE!!!

Ahem, many of my exes still live in southampton!!

Mind you when I was working in a bar (near the cinema) in ocean village there was a student halls of residence nearby and I shagged many a bird from there!!! 8)

yeah thats where i live - Lucia Foster Halls!!! lol

So many slut - what bar? Cork & Bottle(although more of a pub i'd say)?

There are still a great load of sluts in there - many a happy nite shafting the local slags as well ;)

Terydinho said:

There are still a great load of sluts in there - many a happy nite shafting the local slags as well ;)

Yeah that was it, it has just one long bar, doesn't it?

And they used to do a four pint pitcher for a fiver. Ahh them were the days!!

Terydinho said:

Cool, I may take a trip down to this bar that you speak of. Could you please post the adress of the bar. ;)

Anyway, come on Fulham. :mrgreen:

Zico said:
Terydinho said:

Cool, I may take a trip down to this bar that you speak of. Could you please post the adress of the bar. ;)

Anyway, come on Fulham. :mrgreen:

Ah you dont wanna go to the cork & bottle for slags m8 - its all about Ikon/Diva in Leisure world - full of the dirty little things - garaunteen shag everytime i go - its oh so easy!!!!!

And fulham??? please............ ;)

yep - disgraceful display and dismal finishing - come on the saints - wheres ur spirit gone???

The ref is Steve Dunn, who isn't great but better than that oaf Durkin.

I think its fair to say that the sending off last season made a difference to the game. The sending off was debateable but my view is that these things even themselves up as the season goes along.

You did deserve it last time around at St Mary's but tonight it will be revenge for us.

Anyway, how can you slag Zico off for questioning whether or not you were better than us when you did exactly the same thing in the Arsenal thread about our Cup Final win (which we deserved)?

Butatista said:
Anyway, how can you slag Zico off for questioning whether or not you were better than us when you did exactly the same thing in the Arsenal thread about our Cup Final win (which we deserved)?

Ahh, but that's different!! ;)

JimJoeC said:
Oh, right, we weren't better than you then??

Going 3-1 up?

I'll bet my membership to evo-web!!!

Listen there's no dought about it, you were better than us and totally deserved all 3 points. If we get beat fair and square, i'll always give the other team credit, apart from Man U. ;)

p.s. What ya gonna do when Beattie signs for Chelsea next week, Jim? :mrgreen:

Zico said:
JimJoeC said:

Going 3-1 up?

Listen there's no dought about it, you were better than us and totally deserved all 3 points. If we get beat fair and square, i'll always give the other team credit, apart from Man U. ;)

Well firstly, I 'DOUBT' you will beat us but I've got to have faith in my side even if it is blind!!!

Oh, and they can have him, we've got Marian!!!

Oh lord Marian!!

JimJoeC said:
Zico said:
JimJoeC said:

Going 3-1 up?

Well firstly, I 'DOUBT' you will beat us but I've got to have faith in my side even if it is blind!!!

Oh, and they can have him, we've got Marian!!!

Oh lord Marian!!

He is injured for tonight

Back
Top Bottom