Southampton Thread

JimJoeC

Custom User Title
26 June 2002
Southampton, England
Saints
So the first south coast derby for 7 years is upon us, I don't know if there are any pompey fans in this forum but just in case, you're all skate ba****** and you're going to get raped tonight.

I know that neither of us has scored for a while but who better to break our duck on than an ageing, infirm, dire football team. I can't even begin to scrape the surface of my detestation of this pathetic excuse for a football team. I can only hope that you get yourselves relegated back to the first division where you belong.

Oh and I'll probably be back tomorrow to eat my words! ;)

2-0 to the mighty Saints!

Not exactly the two mosting exciting teams in the history of football tho are they?

Anyone see or hear Redknapp's quote about their coach driver?

"He did a miracle" when talking about the bus avoidinga collision, i always thought miracles were performed, not 'done'? ;)

I watched the game and thought De Zeew's sending off was bollocks. The game was pretty crap though, but that's what you get when you're so used to watching the Gooners.

Goals, goals, goals and a few more goals (excluding vs Fulham obviously!)

dcj78 said:
I watched the game and thought De Zeew's sending off was bollocks. The game was pretty crap though, but that's what you get when you're so used to watching the Gooners.

Yeah the first 20 minutes were fast and furious, but overall it was a very poor game and the less said about it the better. :mrgreen:

Beattie's great tho.

dcj78 said:

How peoples memorys fade so quickly.... Boring, boring Arsenal...

Hypocrite.

Or are you one of those plastic fans who only support who is doing well?

Shouldn't you be a Chelsea fan now?

JimJoeC said:
dcj78 said:

Hypocrite.

lol, deano he's calling you a plastic gooner!!!!

oh, thats made my day!!! but tis true, they had been boring arsenal for 20 plus years before the Wenger-man came to town.

JimJoeC said:
dcj78 said:

Hypocrite.

What ya playing at? I give Southampton credit and you respond with that. Im not happy with you Jim boy. Yes we were borin, but we were successful. :mrgreen:

C U Next Tuesday...

JimJoeC said:
When did you give us credit plastic man?
JimJoeC, I'm pretty sure what that C stands for mate!

FYI I'm off to two Arsenal games this month, and I've been a Gooner since day one. I'm on the ticket registration scheme and I've followed in the footsteps of my old man, and my brother. In addition to this I am sitting in an office based near Kings Cross which is just a couple of tube stops from Highbury. So if that's plastic Gooner then you really are a C...

PS. So when was the last time you made that 100+ mile journey to the south coast?! :twisted:

Thats all well and good being a few stops from highbury but what about when they move . . . . again?

You'll have to get a new job ;)

Or you could just get a cardboard box and live next to ashbutton moon or whatever it's gona be called!

Re: C U Next Tuesday...

dcj78 said:
JimJoeC said:
When did you give us credit plastic man?
JimJoeC, I'm pretty sure what that C stands for mate!

FYI I'm off to two Arsenal games this month, and I've been a Gooner since day one. I'm on the ticket registration scheme and I've followed in the footsteps of my old man, and my brother. In addition to this I am sitting in an office based near Kings Cross which is just a couple of tube stops from Highbury. So if that's plastic Gooner then you really are a C...

PS. So when was the last time you made that 100+ mile journey to the south coast?! :twisted:

Well dCj8 (oh look another C)

Methinks the lady doth protest too much!

P.S. This coming Sunday, I was also at Villa Park.

yeah well in all honesty there is a lack of pompey support in this topic so i think it may have to be closed unless it can get back to topic pretty sharpish.

Did Portsmouth have full strength squad out last night, btw?

Yep and they had one of the best players they have playing as well a certain Mr Faye.

But the might of Saints was too much again!

I'm off home now so I'll speak to you all tomo.

what a wank game

i was expecting a game with hard tackles flying in everywhere and there was none of this

you call that a Derby? ;)

MrCoopz said:
what a wank game

i was expecting a game with hard tackles flying in everywhere and there was none of this

you call that a Derby? ;)

Yeah, they were building it up like it was the best derby in the World, when it's infact the smallest. :mrgreen:

I've seen more tackles in an old people's game of bowls.

Jamés M said:
Yeah, they were building it up like it was the best derby in the World, when it's infact the smallest. :mrgreen:

I've seen more tackles in an old people's game of bowls.

LOL, I thought it was a bit tame to be honest, we haven't had a 'derby' for 7 years so I think we've forgotten how to!

Maybe the league game will be better! ;)

It won't be a Derby game in the league either, there are no local players. Its only a derby for the fans, the players don't give a toss.

Butatista said:
Since when have the "saints" ever been mighty? I reckon Pompey are gonna turn you over, hope so it would be funny. :D :D :D

We've always been mighty?? WTF you on about?? ;)

Not a hope of them 'turning us over' they'll fail just like they did earlier in the season. Shame no Pompey fans are on this forum.

as I said, 3-1 to the MIGHTY Saints!

I just hope there's alot more tackles flying in this time, because the last game was so tame. I wanna see legs in half, tunnel bust-ups, fans on the pitch and plenty red cards. :twisted:

JimJoeC said:
Shame no Pompey fans are on this forum.

Thats cos you can't get the internet in Portsmouth. I think coal has overtaken wood as the primary source of energy - so they are getting there ;)

Zico said:
I just hope there's alot more tackles flying in this time, because the last game was so tame. I wanna see legs in half, tunnel bust-ups, fans on the pitch and plenty red cards. :twisted:

Ditto!

And LOL to fu** Re-Actor!!

Just pis**d myself at work and everyone was all 'what?, what?'!!

Back
Top Bottom