Special PES Xbox 360 controller

KJK1LL3R

League 2
1 April 2005
Are there any more updates on this as I would really need to get one because I got PES6 Xbox 360 and I cannot adapt to the controller! The main problem I have is that I dont feel comfortable with the xbox 360 d-pad and I dont like using a trigger as the quivalent of the PS2 R2/L2 buttons! It would be much better if this new pad has four shoulder buttons and no triggers at all! In fact it would be much handier if someone could come up with a way to connect a PS2 controller via USB or something like that! Hopefully in the future!

Are there any more updates on this as I would really need to get one because I got PES6 Xbox 360 and I cannot adapt to the controller! The main problem I have is that I dont feel comfortable with the xbox 360 d-pad and I dont like using a trigger as the quivalent of the PS2 R2/L2 buttons! It would be much better if this new pad has four shoulder buttons and no triggers at all! In fact it would be much handier if someone could come up with a way to connect a PS2 controller via USB or something like that! Hopefully in the future!

Yes that controller absolutly makes me mad, I cant enjoin my PES6 on Xbox360, I hate that controler.

IF you'd played any kind of driving game you wouldn't complain about the triggers.

That said they're not entirely suitable for Pro Evo, but having played PES previously on the original Xbox I'm quite used to it myself.

I promise that you will get used to it, and I find the missing features more of a problem myself.

IF you'd played any kind of driving game you wouldn't complain about the triggers.

That said they're not entirely suitable for Pro Evo, but having played PES previously on the original Xbox I'm quite used to it myself.

I promise that you will get used to it, and I find the missing features more of a problem myself.

I think the xbox 360 controller sucks for PES6. I'm used to playing with an original xbox controller. Pressing R1 and R2 on original xbox controller is easy. You just use your thumb on the black button.

On xbox 360 controller, I can't find a normal way to press both R1 and R2. I use my index finger on the trigger to run. That gives you the best grip. How am I supposed to press the shoulder button on the same time? Please tell me! Using the index finger on the shoulder button and the middle finger on the trigger just feels horrible. It feels like the gamepad is going to slip out of my hand.

How do you guys do it?

PS! I don't play PES on xbox 360, but I have both a xbox 360 controller and an original xbox controller on my PC (where I play PES). It's impossible to do controlled shots (R2+shoot) with xbox controller, so I want a controller that suits my needs...

I use the right shoulder button to sprint (the new controls)
That makes it easier to immediately get your index finger in the right position to both press the right shoulder and the right trigger at once.

But the major flasw is the d-pad of the 360 controller, which is not accurate at all.

Its doesnt matter anymore as now Team Xecuter are releasing the XBMC Adapter to use a PS2 controller on the 360! I just wonder when it will be available, how muhc it will cost and where I will be able to purchase it from?

Its doesnt matter anymore as now Team Xecuter are releasing the XBMC Adapter to use a PS2 controller on the 360! I just wonder when it will be available, how muhc it will cost and where I will be able to purchase it from?

It's actually being made by Team Xtender and is called XFPS 360

It seems you can order the xpfs360 from several online stores. Reviewers say the mouse and keyboard part sucks and that the ps2 converter functionality is perfect.

Has anyone tried this device?

i had one for my original xbox because i didnt like using the black and white buttons as the two extra shoulder buttons ( i was used to the ps2) but the response was unbelievabley slow and the shoulder buttons were actually back to front... (i had to get used to the xbox pad at this point! lol)

:r2: as sprint got VERY confusing.

i reckon the 360 pad is just as good as the ps2 for PES, if you feel like the pads gunna slip out your last 2 fingers - get a cotton bud and some haribo jelly rings and start lifting! ;) \\:o/

Back
Top Bottom