• We have a zero tolerance towards piracy. Crack talk will get your asses banned instantly. Don't do it.
  • Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.

'Special' Skills!!!!!

O

olismi998

Does anybody know which players have 'special' skills , as I was told that there are 180 different ones. The only ones I can see is the flip-flap, same as PES5:shock: :shock:

kaisersoze666

Non-League
10 August 2004
I've seen an excellent looking slide volley, hard to describe it really. A cross came over and my player slid in and scissor kicked it while on the ground, looked superb.

O

olismi998

arrrggghh right so it isnt just individual skills. But whole things:(

bonus

Non-League
1 September 2002
There are a lot of new things in the game but not that many.

A lot of it has to do with the slow walk button and doing drag backs into diffrent moves to get away from tackles.

Trance_Allstar

I love lamp
18 March 2006
Sweden
There are some new moves, but most seem to be only relevant when moving at very slow speeds and being stationary. I really wish Konami would introduce a skills system for allowing better handling and more tricks when moving fast.

YaKooZa

Conference
26 April 2006
Yeah, I saw Ronaldinho shoot the ball between his own legs if you know what I mean, with the inside part of his right foot.

Top Bottom