Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 05/06 Thread

RaistlinFB said:
I said only some speculation transfer news.I don't know which news is true.They are only speculation.I heard them from newspapers and TV.

It's just a joke RaistlinFB ;)
Because i see Roberto Carlos & Morientes to Fenerbahce from you

ThomasGOAL said:
It's just a joke RaistlinFB ;)
I heard them from newspapers and TV.I am not lying.

Roberto Carlos's transfer is possible.But Moriantes's transfer is only speculation.

Darren Ambrose ---> Ipswich Town
Marton Fulop ---> Chesterfield
Dirk Kuyt ---> Newcastle United
Mario Regueiro ---> Manchester United
Nenad Jestrovic ---> Blackburn Rovers
Vincenzo Iaquinta ---> Atlético Madrid
Santiago Ezquerro ---> Barcelona

Transfers you guys have mooted that are IMO likely:

Reyes -> Real
Figo -> somewhere else
Owen -> Arsenal

Transfers you guys have mooted that, if they happen, will result in me eating my own face:

Beckham -> Man Utd/Chelsea (Arsenal *maybe*, but much more likey he'll stay)
Henry -> Barca
Buffon -> Real

If Figo goes somewhere, it could be Man Utd. I dont see Beckham moving to England cuz I'm sure he wouldnt want to play for anyone other than Madrid or Man Utd. And Man Utd dont buy players like Beckham back.

PS. I really like your avatar foxrocks. Where did you find it?

Beckham to Bayern Munchen
Cocu to espanyol
Castelen to A.Madrid
Vieri to A.Madrid

Matthew Gilks ---> Norwich City
Juan Román Riquelme ---> Tottenham Hotspur :shock:

R.Kovac (Bayern) ---> Juventus
Emre (Inter) ---> Besiktas

Last edited:

Benfica players tranfers speculations:

Moreira -> Man Utd
Simão -> Man Utd & Chelsea
Miguel -> AC Milan & Juventus
Luisão -> Inter Milan

ThomasGOAL said:
R.Kovac (Bayern) ---> Juventus
Emre (Inter) ---> Besiktas
kovak got used and abbused by drogba all night, not sure he would do to well in Italy

Why would Man Utd want Simao? We already have Ronaldo.

Aaron Lennon ---> Tottenham Hotspur
Edgar Davids ---> Ajax
Jéremy Toulalan ---> Arsenal
Mikael Forssell ---> Return to Birmingham City
Walter Pandiani ---> Middlesbrough
Robbie Keane ---> Everton
Simon Davies ---> Everton
Robert Huth ---> Bayern Munich

Robbie Keane won't go to Everton his going to Man City

aah, this cannot be good news:
'Downing would snub OT switch'
Middlesbrough winger Stewart Downing insists he would not be tempted by a move to Manchester United.

The young Teessider has enjoyed a fine season, cementing his place in the Boro first team and breaking into Sven-Goran Eriksson's senior England side.

His impressive form on the left wing in the Barclays Premiership and UEFA Cup has led to inevitable speculation about a move to a bigger club, but the 20-year-old is not getting over-excited.

Asked whether he would be tempted if Sir Alex Ferguson came calling in a fans' question-and-answer session on the club's official website, Downing said: 'No, not really, I would like to stay at the club.

'If they (Middlesbrough) ever wanted to sell me I would have to go - but I'd stay forever,' he said on the club's official website.

The 20-year-old believes the future is bright for Boro with a host of other local youngsters breaking into the first-team ranks.

'I think you do put more into it when it is your hometown team. The fans play a big part, if they are behind you shouting your name it gives you a lot of confidence - and when they boo you it doesn't.

'If people like Danny Graham, Stuart Parnaby and Andrew Davies get their chance then we'll be a good team.'

Downing was handed his first senior cap by Eriksson in the friendly against Holland in February and with only Joe Cole ahead of him in the pecking order, he hopes to build on that appearance and help solve the well-documented problem of a lack of left-footed Englishmen.

Various players have tried and failed to slot into the England left-midfield position with Paul Scholes, Steven Gerrard, Ashley Cole, Alan Thompson, Wayne Bridge and others proving unsuccessful in the position.

'There aren't too many natural left-footers about, so if I can just get Joe Cole out of the way I might have a chance!'

-fb

smango said:
Robbie Keane won't go to Everton his going to Man City
Everton, Villa watch as Jol admits Keane frustrated at Spurs
tribalfootball.com
spacer.gif

Tottenham coach Martin Jol has admitted striker Robbie Keane is unhappy with being on the bench.

Everton and Aston Villa are among clubs to be tracking the £7 million-rated Irishman.
Jol concedes: "Robbie played against Charlton on Wednesday and Robbie was on the bench. Jermain (Defoe) doesn't like being on the bench and neither does Fredi. The only thing I can tell them, and they agree with me, is that we have scored maybe 45 goals between the three.

"We are not finished yet, so maybe we will finish with more than 50 goals from our striking force.

"It is not about one player. People say it is a luxury problem but I don't agree with that. It is a problem. I said three months ago that I cannot keep them happy.

"My motivation is when I see Robbie giving the inspiration to himself and other lads. He did it against Portsmouth, it was 3-1, he scored and was very good. But the thing is, when Jermain Defoe comes off the bench he is doing the same. "Kanoute too, when he comes on, he is always changing things. You can say that I am rotating but I never rotate. I played Kanoute and Keane against Charlton on Wednesday, but we didn't score. I only rotate when we have three games in six days."

Kinda sad to hear the Downing news.
I also heard that Sir Alex isnt going to be given any money to spend in the summer which potentially rules out all Man Utd transfers.

RuneEdge said:
Why would Man Utd want Simao? We already have Ronaldo.

We??? Are you in the board of administration with Man Utd????

Apart from that, i agree with you...i doubt if all those clubs are really interested for Benfica team. Benfica is a very mediocre team, they were outclassed by Anderlecht (Anderlecht!!!!: 0 points in the CL!!!)in the qualification match for the CL...

gerd said:
We??? Are you in the board of administration with Man Utd????

Man Utd is a PLC meaning the fans own a large amount of the club.

gerd said:
And did you participate????
I go to watch their games, buy their kits, have loads of merchandise and Man Utd make money off that which they then use to run the club. eg buy players, pay wages, etc.
So yeah, technically I did participate.

LOL,
Only 2 players from benfica, IMO that could leave to a club like Man Utd. Luisao and Miguel!

Glavisted said:
Matthew Gilks ---> Norwich City
Juan Román Riquelme ---> Tottenham Hotspur :shock:

yeah i know what you mean mate. "riquelme's going to cardiff, his knees are going all trembley" dont really have the same ring to it.

faiers said:
yeah i know what you mean mate. "riquelme's going to cardiff, his knees are going all trembley" dont really have the same ring to it.
Exactly.

Tottenham join race for Villarreal star Riquelme

The Argentina international has just been named amongst Boca Juniors' greats, alongside Diego Maradona, and is enjoying a superb campaign on-loan at Villarreal from Barcelona.

Barcelona are touting Riquelme's name around Europe and have received contact from Villarreal, Real Betis and Deportivo La Coruna about a permanent deal over the summer. The Mirror says Tottenham have also thrown their in hat into the ring for the midfielder, who is likely to fetch a fee in the region of £5.5 million.

From tribalfootball.com

Others:

Juanito (Málaga) ---> Deportivo La Coruña
Miguel (Benfica) ---> Juventus

Manchester United are on the trail of Lyon winger Florent Malouda, in addition to his team-mate Michael Essien.Ghanaian midfielder Essien is a long-term target for The Red Devils, with the Premiership giants tipped to launch a bid in the summer.But they could make it a double raid on the French champions with reports suggesting Malouda is a target for United.Sir Alex Ferguson's brother Martin watched Lyon's UEFA Champions League quarter final with PSV Eindhoven on Tuesday and was believed to have been impressed by Malouda.The 24-year-old scored Lyon's goal in the 1-1 draw and looked a threat on the left flank for Paul Le Guen's side.He has made giant strides since moving to Stade Gerland from Guingamp in 2003 and broke into the French national team this season.With Ryan Giggs' contract situation still unresolved, United could be assessing Malouda as a possible long-term replacement for the Welshman at Old Trafford.Speculation claims United are prepared to offer £5 million for the wide man if he continues to impress between now and the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom