Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 05/06 Thread

Milanista said:
Great player but is the most inconsistant player in the world lol. For 1 month hes amazing, then he disappears and doesnt play for a month, then he comes back and becomes super effective.

Everytime he establishes himself as a starter he turns shite again.

I really disagree with this post. Inconsistent my arse, inconsistently used more like it! You said it all:

Milanista said:
For 1 month hes amazing, then he disappears and doesnt play for a month,
It has been the same under every inter coach, whenever plays amazing he still isn't warranted a starting place. You can't expect Recoba to play at his best when the coach calls him, when he has so little playing time and thus little match fitness.
Recoba is the kind of player who singlehandedly changes a game, whenever Mancini put him on late in the game this season (watch inter-juve as example) , the game was turned around; imagine what he could have done if he had playes an entire match for a change.

Under Cuper Recoba finally got his chance, he used him as a left midfielder though and Cuper forced Recoba to defend.. That was a failed experiment as Recoba is a suport striker or a player whom should have a free role behind the striker(s), give him his offensive freedom and he'll wreak havoc on any team.

Statistics also back up my case, as shown he is one of the most effective players and desicive players around. Statistics show that he is one of the best goalgetters and assistmakers in the world relative to his (little) playing time.

Recoba should leave inter and find a real coach(and/or team with a smaller amount of stars)to nurture his talent. Under some good guiddance he can yet save his carreer!

imo Hes never been a real star at Inter, but was great under Novellino and his days at Venezia where he scored something like 12 goals in 20 games. His recent performances with Uruguay also showed poor performances, matching his poor performances for many of the matches he started with Inter this season - an example would be Inter-Chievo - he kept trying to hunt for glory and never made it.

Many of the matches he started? you can count them on one hand.
It's also logical that he hasn't performed with uruguay, due to the lack of match fitness I pointed out in my previous post.
All players at Inter seem to hunt for glory, due to the little number of chances they get to prove themselves.

I agree with Don Domenico!
Recoba under proper guidance, and another club that not Inter and might still become a great player!
I still remember Seedorf, was playing shit at Inter, then went to Milan and his game improved alot IMO!

Last edited:

Christophe Landrin (Lille) ---> Lyon, Marseille, Monaco, PSG
Camel Meriem (Bordeaux) ---> Monaco, Arsenal

Last edited:

I want steven gerrad to move to Arsenal if Vieria goes this summer. But it looks like he might go to chelsea.

There is strong rumour in Glasgow that Lee Bowyer is going to sign for Rangers and was apparently up here for talks with Alex McLeish lately.
Anyone heard this too ?

he's the last thing one of the Old Firm need - another nutcase who will just bring a lot trouble.

DeRo said:
he's the last thing one of the Old Firm need - another nutcase who will just bring a lot trouble.

Exactly... imagine him in an Old Firm derby...gruesome...

Alex De Souza (Fenerbahce) -> Real Madrid CF

I think, It's not possible. Only, I saw that news on newspaper.

If kezman wants mor playing time, I really dont think slagging off your manager and team mates is the best way to go.

I wouldnt sell him if I was Chelsea, not unless PSV paid the full amount for him which Chelsea paid. Just to be wide, I would keep him and never play him for flapping his mouth.

kingpug said:
If kezman wants mor playing time, I really dont think slagging off your manager and team mates is the best way to go.

I wouldnt sell him if I was Chelsea, not unless PSV paid the full amount for him which Chelsea paid. Just to be wide, I would keep him and never play him for flapping his mouth.

did read chelsea wants the double price they paid for him last season...

Quite right, why pay all that money for a player, just to sell him for 1/4 of that because he flopped?..

I am sure Chelsea wont mind having him in the reserve team ;)

Aint like they are bothered, they will just buy another striker to replace him, they only want double because he is a twat, why would they want double when they have billions?

I doubt Adriano would go to Chelsea. He'll probably go to Real Madrid if anywhere.

northstandhero said:
On what performances are they basing that on?
Not really set the premiership alight has he?

lol, not really.i expected more from him, he was one of my favorite players in his PSV time.

Why the hell would Man Utd swap Ronaldo for Figo????
Van Bommel to Barcelona???

Bernardo Corradi (Valencia) ---> Charlton Athletic
Modeste M'Bami (París Saint Germain) ---> Arsenal
Cicinho (Sao Paulo) ---> Porto
José Manuel Reina (Villarreal) ---> Liverpool
Steed Malbranque (Fulham) ---> Aston Villa
Jérome Rothen (París Saint Germain) ---> Arsenal

Paul Le Gwen (Lyon Coach) ---> PSG, PSG President, Manchester united, Real Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom