Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 05/06 Thread

ThomasGOAL said:
Figo (Real Madrid) ---> Manchester United
Queiroz want Figo

Isn't only Man United who want it, Liverpool want Figo too.

Diego (Fluminense) -> Benfica

Brian Priske (Racing Genk) ---> Hamburg
Christian Abbiati (AC Milan) ---> AS Roma
David Bellion (Manchester United) ---> Sunderland
Liam Miller (Manchester United) ---> Norwich City
Yossi Bennayoun (Racing de Santander) ---> Tottenham Hotspur
Gareth Barry (Aston Villa) ---> Newcastle United
Scott Parker (Chelsea) ---> Newcastle United

Ali Karimi joins Bayern Munich

PFDC - MUNICH, What had been eagerly awaited by Iranian football fans over the past years finally happened. Asia's finest player, Ali Karimi, joined a major European club.

Bayern Munich signed the 26-year-old "Wizard of Tehran" for two years. This was confirmed by Karimi's manager Reza Fazeli. Karimi, who was in Munich today to pass the medical testsand to sign the contract, already returned to Dubai to join his current club Al Ahli. The contract between the Iranian international and the UAE club ends this summer.

No informations about Karimi's salary were given out by Fazeli.

Karimi, the reigning Asian Player of the Year, had impressed crowds and experts in Iran and Asiao over the last few years, however, waited long before finally trying his luck in Europe.

(persianfootball.com)

OPM said:

PFDC - MUNICH, What had been eagerly awaited by Iranian football fans over the past years finally happened. Asia's finest player, Ali Karimi, joined a major European club.

Bayern Munich signed the 26-year-old "Wizard of Tehran" for two years. This was confirmed by Karimi's manager Reza Fazeli. Karimi, who was in Munich today to pass the medical testsand to sign the contract, already returned to Dubai to join his current club Al Ahli. The contract between the Iranian international and the UAE club ends this summer.

Karimi, the reigning Asian Player of the Year, had impressed crowds and experts in Iran and Asiao over the last few years, however, waited long before finally trying his luck in Europe.

(persianfootball.com)

Oh F*8ckc* NOOOOOOO!!! I Hope this is just speculation and not final!! :(

Alberto Lopo (Espanyol) ---> Manchester United

Henry to Barcelona rumours showed up again recently.

I wouldnt be surprised if Henry left tbh, he should be at a club who does well in the Champions League, something Arsenal dont do.

Either that, or Chelsea can swap him for Kezman :P

kingpug said:
I wouldnt be surprised if Henry left tbh, he should be at a club who does well in the Champions League, something Arsenal dont do.

Either that, or Chelsea can swap him for Kezman :P
If I was Arsenal, and I was offered Kezman, I'd ask for atleast another £30million on top. But even then I'd probably be getting ripped off.

Yea, it was kind of a joke hence the :P

I cant see Henry leaving, and if I was Arsenal I wouldnt even take Kezman for nothing, such a terrible player imo. And he wonders why he never gets a game :)

To be fair, you cant blame anyone for wanting Kezman. He does have a incredible goal scoring record at his previous club.

And what are the chances of Beckham moving? Wenger recently said he wants him.

Yea Kezman, tricky character, like you said his goal scoring record is top notch, but in the Premiership he aint nothing, I have seen him miss the easiest of shots, he just seems like an overall poor player.

Maybe he aint settled, although by this he shoulda.

People move from league to league, and everyone expects them to score 3 goals per game or they are a flop etc etc, the media for example, they aint gonna help give a player confidence writing him off after 2 months and all that.

At the end of the day, you aint gonna get played if you aint up to the job, and slagging off your team aint gonna help 1 bit.

Still, I wonder where he will go, if Chelsea want double back thats like £16 million, although I think Chelsea would get rid of him for half of that, no use having someone like him in the squad.

Kezman is a very good finisher and in fact much better than people like Zlatan. But stats tell you a different story don't they??? Zlatan has 15 goals or so in a much harder league to score in, Serie A while Kezman the better finisher has 7 for chelsea in ALL competitions.

But you can't really compare these things, Kezman has not played much while Zlatan has proved to his team-mates and coach that he should always be a regular first teamer pretty much when not injured or suspended.

Either way those who write off Kezman haven't seen enough of him and judging someone by missing sitters isn't exactly best thing either. Lampard missed a hell of a sitter against Liverpool last week and he's by no means neither a poor finisher nor a crap player.

Kezman just needs to play regularly and once he starts doin that for Chelsea or any other club you'll see he's very good again!

Yea I agree, the only way you can get better is by playing, but when you play, and suck, you aint gonna get alot of chances to prove yourself, which is obviously the case here.

I never said Kezman sucked because he missed sitters, I am saying imo he is a poor player because he misses easy shots, but yea I aint seen alot of him so I cant judge.

Maybe if Kezman went to Jose and asked him for some playing time, maybe Jose woulda agreed?..I mena after all, the season is won so why not throw Kezman up-front?.

But slagging your team in public is gonna backfire on you, which is obviously the case here, and I will be utterly shocked if Chelsea give him a match after what he said.

Its all about taking your chances, Chelsea aint gonna play him every game even though he is playing terrible, in order to win the league/cups etc, you need players who are on-form.

I think Chelsea would rather win trophies than give some striker playing time so he can prove himself.

But lets see what happens :)

OPM said:

(persianfootball.com)

Oh no big sh*t! I would like to see this guy in ManUtd with Ronaldo and Rooney or in Barça with Deco and Ronaldinho. :(

I think its good that Karimi went to Bayern. I dont like to see good players all going to the major clubs (not that Bayern isnt a good team). I like to see players evenly spread between the good teams so that competitions like the CL are more entertaining to watch.

PLF said:
Either way those who write off Kezman haven't seen enough of him and judging someone by missing sitters isn't exactly best thing either. Lampard missed a hell of a sitter against Liverpool last week and he's by no means neither a poor finisher nor a crap player.
According to MOTD, Lampard has hit more shots OFF target than anyone else in the Premiership so you're 100% right there, mate.

I have heard that Arsenal are lining up Francesco Totti as Bergkamp will not be given another year. Wenger is a confirmed fan but I am not sure how well he will do in the Prem. Not sure about this one though, Van Persie is playing so well this would surely hamper his development into Bergy's full time replacement. Well if it happens you heard it here first.

Arsenal would be deadly with Totti behind Henry.
That would officially be the best strike partnership in the world.
IMO anyway.

RuneEdge said:
IMO anyway.

How much would he cost do you think? £10m-£15m?

RuneEdge said:
IMO anyway.

Totti? I prefer much but much more Henry, in my opinion Henry is irreplaceable.

Butatista said:
:shock: Sorry mate I don't speak German, what does it say?

just the official confirmation that karimi signed a contract over 1 year with option for another year for both the club and the player.

awesome.i really like that guy, finally he's going to a big league!

The deal is perfect. He will join FC Bayern München free with an one-year-contract.

//Bah, beat me to it OPM. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom