SPEED

Status
Not open for further replies.
who are the good players that have pace and acc.. over 90?

Christ sake!!

Right, I haven't got the game yet but I'll hazard a guess.

Henry
Shevchenko
Owen
Jean soddin Darcheville
Ashley Cole

Ooooh, there all fast in real life too!!! Wow, wouldn't that be a coincidence????

Ratinho said:
Christ sake!!

Henry
Shevchenko
Owen
Jean soddin Darcheville
Ashley Cole

Ooooh, there all fast in real life too!!! Wow, wouldn't that be a coincidence????
welllit comes from nokami so any resemblance to reallife stats its pure coincidence...

Ratinho said:
Christ sake!!

Henry
Shevchenko
Owen
Jean soddin Darcheville
Ashley Cole

Look at henry... his speed isnt like real life... and his stats are very low... but look at owen... he's much better in the game... in the game he might be the best player in the game... winning eleven is different from the game... soo shuddap

Darcheville ?? i woudnt have guessed that.. :shock:
there are many other faster players.. so yr guesses r bad mate.. so not everyone can guess right eh . ? He just asked a question wats wrong with that ? Those who want to answer can answer and those who dnt wont.. :)

Re: Soo..

kms53 said:
So... Anyone got pics of fast players?

0babangida.jpg

owen.jpg

94372_63591.jpg

guylain_ndumbu_nsungu_203.jpg

2003_thierry_henry_pres.jpg

Hope that helps :)

mm... i meant pictures in winning eleven... with stats...

inter_211 said:
Darcheville ?? i woudnt have guessed that.. :shock:
there are many other faster players.. so yr guesses r bad mate.. so not everyone can guess right eh . ? He just asked a question wats wrong with that ? Those who want to answer can answer and those who dnt wont.. :)

You've clearly not seen Darcheville very often. I used to have a season ticket with my dad at Forest, and the guy was incredibly fast. My 'guesses' were not 'guesses'. I have played the game and seen the stats, and although Konami don't get the stats perfect (understatement) these players are a few that are very fast. Darcheville was my example of a player that should be.

EDIT MODE. Don't know why people get so stressed over the stats. They are in the right ball park, and everyone tweaks the game to their own liking, so it's hardly a big deal.

Errm, I'm actually an Arsenal fan due to my early life exile in London, but my dad is a forest fan and used to take me to the City ground. :)

I wasn't having a go at the other guy, but on the whole, the WE stats replicate real players to a good enough extent that you can go in and make subtle changes to make it to your liking.

I just can't understand why people are so obsessed with seeing stats from WE8, as they are gonna be different to WE7I, but not by enough to justify someone taking their time to prove this.

timsmith10000 said:
yeah rat (stupid forest fan) your right so shut your face kms53 and go and nibble on some cheese
you better watch your mouth sucka!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom