Spoony Pizzas PES YouTuber - Introduction

SpoonyPizzas

Conference
8 January 2018
Hello ladies & gents,

Spoony Pizzas here...before I start... I have nothing at all to do with pizzas apart from eat them every so often....and no it's nothing to do with spooning them either!

I try to make tutorials that hopefully make your life a little bit easier if you're new or even if you've been playing PES for a very long time.

I'd recommend checking out my channel playlists as they're all in categories: Defending, Super Cancel, Attacking Tutorials etc.

Here's an example video for those that have been playing PES for a while...
A bit of background, I've been playing PES before it was called PES and originally known as ISS64/98/2000 on the N64. Going back further... My gaming began on the Spectrum 48K but only really kicked off (pun intended) when I found Emlyn Hughes International Soccer & Match Day.

So yes, I'm old-ish and that's perhaps why my videos cater to the more mature audience (24+) and don't spam you with "BUY COINZZZ FOR DISCOUNT" (oh wait, that's FIFA YouTubers).

Anyway... I'm rambling and just thought I'd stop by and say Hello!

Hello ladies & gents,

Spoony Pizzas here...before I start... I have nothing at all to do with pizzas apart from eat them every so often....and no it's nothing to do with spooning them either!

I try to make tutorials that hopefully make your life a little bit easier if you're new or even if you've been playing PES for a very long time.

I'd recommend checking out my channel playlists as they're all in categories: Defending, Super Cancel, Attacking Tutorials etc.

Here's an example video for those that have been playing PES for a while...
A bit of background, I've been playing PES before it was called PES and originally known as ISS64/98/2000 on the N64. Going back further... My gaming began on the Spectrum 48K but only really kicked off (pun intended) when I found Emlyn Hughes International Soccer & Match Day.

So yes, I'm old-ish and that's perhaps why my videos cater to the more mature audience (24+) and don't spam you with "BUY COINZZZ FOR DISCOUNT" (oh wait, that's FIFA YouTubers).

Anyway... I'm rambling and just thought I'd stop by and say Hello!
SPOOOOOOONY you becoming legend you! :D
never missing a video! keep it up! i send them to friends from time to time to help them enjoy the game. took some advices of yours myself to better my gaming expirience!

guys, it doesnt hurt to follow him:
https://twitter.com/spoony_pizzas
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvDPOmJS4aLG05TvpaFXNvA
;)

Last edited:
Hey man, good job! I saw your channel just yesterday and will definitely take a look at some of the videos. I do know most of the stuff, but not all. I'm sure it'll help my game.

Spoons, your channel is brilliant mate. Love the reference to Emlyn Hughes Football. I remember scoring shots from the halfway line on my speccy back in the day. Keep up the great work.

Back
Top Bottom