Spurs Thread - WHERE'S VIEIRA GONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F

faiers

apperently we (spurs) have actually signed him. Its actually on the official site wooooohooooooooooo

with a decent dm (scott parker perhaps) im pretty sure we can make the top 6 now and with a half decent cb and a decent am maybe even champions league football (or maybe not ;) ).

Last edited by a moderator:
at last a stiker, cant say i kno much about the fella tho? defo need a dm and at least one more striker, hopefully if king can get fit and stop playing as a winger ya could be right :D

hes supposed to be top draw, iv seen him play a few times and hes always been good. Hes always been linked with teams like man u and juve for 10 mill plus as well.

He got sent off for fighting in the semis off the uefa cup but spurs need some players with a bit of passion.

are team for next year could hopefully be

--------keane------postiga
---rivaldo-----parker-----davies
zeige----------------------------carr
---laursen----richards----king
----------------keller

i'd love 2 c rivaldo down the lane but cant c it myself, wages and no european footy are just two reasons, still parker would be a good signing but i dont think charlton would want to let him go when they got european ambitions emselves.

yeah i should have stressed the word hopefully. With rivaldo though my mind does go back to how hoddle got gullit at chelsea.He did actually say he was gonna sign for us and was looking forward to playing in england and playing for spurs till milan came in. I guess being the main man (ie playmaker and free role etc) would be more apealing thatn sitting on the left wing at a higher level. I think ur right about scott parker and i know im pretty much kidding myself about rivaldo aswell :( . As u said though a decent dm is essential.

mock us now but i reckon both keane and postiga are probably better than anyone you have to play with terry enreeee. :mrgreen:

shame about the midfield and defence though :(

faiers said:
mock us now but i reckon both keane and postiga are probably better than anyone you have to play with terry enreeee. :mrgreen:

shame about the midfield and defence though :(

No..........I will always mock the spurs!!!!!! ;)

It's part of the deal when ya support tha gunners!!!!

lol i dunno mate, you seem to have a lot of supporters that have suddenly come from out of no where (cant think why though :roll: ) that dont recognise this great rivalry of ours.

faiers said:
hes supposed to be top draw, iv seen him play a few times and hes always been good. Hes always been linked with teams like man u and juve for 10 mill plus as well.

He got sent off for fighting in the semis off the uefa cup but spurs need some players with a bit of passion.

are team for next year could hopefully be

--------keane------postiga
---rivaldo-----parker-----davies
zeige----------------------------carr
---laursen----richards----king
----------------keller

Getting abit carried away are we.

Im sure Hoddle will wreck Postiga in no time. :mrgreen:

faiers said:
lol i dunno mate, you seem to have a lot of supporters that have suddenly come from out of no where (cant think why though :roll: ) that dont recognise this great rivalry of ours.

Yeah I dont get this about football recently, fans who support a team from somewhere other than they come from, (example zico is from scotland and supports the arse wipes) how can they fully understand a local rivalry, they only know of them thru the media but when it comes to a derby they dont have to put up with the piss taking or the anticipation so IMO they are just jumping on the bandwagon.......

Yo, 8.25mill is a lot of money in today's transfer market. Heckuva gamble if you ask me.

Yeah, but the irony is that Rebrov's a brilliant player. Shame Hoddle hates him so much.

i don´t know if i´m right but i always see that good players play in teams like tottenham, middlesbrough or other teans.but they could play at better teams like juve, barca etc.postiga is an example.rebrov made the same a few years ago.is it a big challenge to play in the premier league?

I think old Pleaty has done it again. Hoddle will take the credit but i reckon Pleat went and got him. apparently he has been a spurs fan all his life. If we get kanoute and Parker and have the same two cenre backs all season we may have a chance.

i doubt Ravaldo is coming and to tell the truth we already have Overpaid players who dont battle for the ball at spurs. we need more young quick and Dedicated players at spurs now.

I just hope if we dont get parker or not that Boldwich and Blondel get a better run in the team. we should have a good side.
im actually lookin foward to the pre-season again :D

Ernestito said:
i don´t know if i´m right but i always see that good players play in teams like tottenham, middlesbrough or other teans.but they could play at better teams like juve, barca etc.postiga is an example.rebrov made the same a few years ago.is it a big challenge to play in the premier league?

Yeah i know what you mean mate.

I think it's all about money nowadays and players don't worry where they end up.

Zico said:
Ernestito said:

Yeah i know what you mean mate.

I think it's all about money nowadays and players don't worry where they end up.

i agree with you, too.the english currency has more worth than dollar or euro.

ProEvo said:
Postiga's only 20 ain't he!!!!!! :shock:

Still he's gotta get some service from somewhere................ ;)

davies, anderton (altho he didnt have a good season last year) and hopefully etherington, who i think will be a top player if hoddle will let him develop in the 1st team!

keano will set up a few chances too. lookin good and i cant wait to c postiga in a white shirt :D

you guys really dont understand how poor rebrov was for us. In the end we were trying to shift him for 1 mill but there was no takers so thats why he ended up in turkey on loan (where hes done pretty shit from what iv heard). Hoddles signings have actually been alright. Keane and richards have been really outstanding fo us and players like zeige and redknapp are good for the money its just he hasnt had enough big money signings to make an impact really.

Postiga is a boyhood spurs fan and to be fair i cant beleive he wouldnt get as much money at another club if he held on a while. Perhaps hoddle sold him a dream that we will be playing champions league footy in 2 years, wether it happens is another thing but hoddle does seem to be quite able at persuading players to join.

ProEvo said:
Zico said:
Misfit said:
Poor postiga just destroyed his career for money(rebrov).

Yup it looks like it!!!

Maybe it would be nice to see Hoddle actually get a good signin' for once............. ;)

Yeah, but you just know Postiga will now turn into a Donkey!!! :mrgreen:

like ur dream partner for henry eh zico :mrgreen:

it's a good signin and no mistake faiers, but he cant just leave it there we defo need at least one ball winner, maybe even two. i hope levy understands that you cant just give the fans a signing and hope thats good enough, if he really wants to take the club forward we've really gotta push for the european places.

maybe thats not bringing in £40 mill on players but we gotta start payin the wages to get the quality players in.

Back
Top Bottom