Staduims + Balls + Faces + Kits = Great FIXED LINKS

Re: Staduims + Balls + Faces + Kits = Great

Everything works, but when i choice a ball from GDB folder, the game crash. Why ?

Can someone put faces+hair on rapidshare or something like that because i can't download it from sendspace or megaupload. Thanks for help.

Cheers

Has anyone posted the uni file to another site other than rapidshare, if so please share the link here.

Thanks guys

THE LINK FOR THE STADIUMS IS NOT WORKING!!!
I'm sorry for the font size but...I want those stadiums :)

Hey master_pimp, nevermind the broken links for now, you're trying to do a great job here.

My suggestion is that let's help things getting organized and in order, instead of filling the place here with "hey Blah blah link please!" screams.

So any of you who succesfully downloaded or already had the files master_pimp mentioning about, please upload them to Rapidshare -I know most of you hate it but they are the most reliable on the net. And then forward the links not here, to master_pimp by PM so that he can either modify his initial post or make a brand new one with proper links and description.

And then name it Collabo Patch '06 -our all very own effort gathered up, brilliant and running. :)

havent visited evo-web for long going to fix the links thanks left eye nine

Can anyone please put the kits somewhere other than Rapidshare. I cant download from Rapidshare but am desperate for the kits. Cheers

m8, upload to somewhere else than rapidshare.de or megaupload.co,.
I'm desperete for a complete gdb (specially for 06-07 kits) and an up-to-date option file, plz help me. :D

Last edited:
master_pimp:

Did you fix the crashing with the arsenal away kit? I will download the kits again for testing if they are fixed.

excuse me,
the file uni with 06/07 kits (example catania serie A)?? plz help me

Thankyou sooo much! you are a god! lol

My game wouldn't work before because ofthe balls messed up and your have fixed my game! owe you one great mate!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom