Standard numbers with kitserver

ghnogueira

Go Corinthians!
8 November 2005
Brazil
Corinthians
I don't know what's happening. I have kitserver 5.12 installed on both PES5 and WE9, and on both game some teams doesn't have the numbers updated by kitserver, and uses those original ugly numbers instead. Argentina, Spain, Paraguay and Romania are just among them.

I have looked the GDB folder and the number files are there. But it seems in some way the game doesn't recognize them. Does anyone also have this problem and/or know how I can fix it?!

Thanks in advance!

download gdb manager (search on here) and have a look whats up with the setup of the kits that have gone tiitys up

hey man... I have downloaded that program little after I posted... I have fixed a couple of teams numbers, but ALL of them (nations, at least) doesn\t have numbers appearing on the program if I don't "re-choose" the path to the .png file. After that the number is shown in the program. And that applies even to teams that have correct numbers shown on the game.

I really didn't understand why that's happening, since the .png files of all teams had the correct names.

Did you make the kitserver folder yourself? If yes then you have to chosse the font for that kit folder in each individual team and call it font.png. Then open GDB Manager and find the number file you have (save the number and name file you want as a png) I call mine no1, no2,.........
and then you select the number file and then save your changes. It may say changes have been saved with more than one popup window, don't worry, go back to your folder you edited and their should be A B C across the back of the shirt and a number 9 for players and 1 for goalkeepers.

Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom