• Just a reminder, folks. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our new rules regarding Monetization! Mods and patches breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: https://tinyurl.com/wk2llmx By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this may result in a disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention! Tom

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order [PS4/XBO/PC]

PRO_TOO

Team Heffernan
25 May 2003
Rego Park, Germany
Team Heffernan
Amy Hennig reacts to Jedi: Fallen Order announce, reveals more of her cancelled single-player Star Wars game
"We were going to need playable characters in parallel sequences..."
Less than two years ago, Uncharted creator Amy Hennig had her story-based single-player Star Wars game, code-named Ragtag, shut down by EA. The message at the time? Single-player games do not make money - or at least, not enough - to continue justifying their existance.

And then the Battlefront 2 loot box drama happened.
https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-04-15-amy-hennig-reacts-to-jedi-fallen-order-announce-reveals-more-of-cancelled-single-player-star-wars-game-ragtag

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order has a big focus on story, and six narrative designers
At Reboot Develop, a games industry event in Dubrovnik, we got a chance to chat to omnipresent RPG writer Chris Avellone, during which we did our best to force trick him into revealing all of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order’s secrets.

Unfortunately for us, his mind is far too powerful, though we did get some interesting insight into how Respawn is approaching development on the secretive game.
https://www.vg247.com/2019/04/12/star-wars-jedi-fallen-order-story/

--------------------------------------------------------------------

no dlc plans...

Last edited:

Isslander

Gordon's alive!
3 August 2003
Iceland
Liverpool
So, EA get Amy Hennig (Uncharted 1-3) to work on a single player story based Star Wars game, shelf that because people don't play single player games any more (their words) then a couple of years later make the most Uncharted looking Star Wars game without her.

You really can't make this up.

bsmaff

International
11 August 2003
Welwyn Garden
Exeter City
Well got this as part of Origin Premier.

So far I don't understand the good reviews.

Although I have only been playing about 2 hours, oh my god YAWN!!
The combat so far has been incredibly repetitive, what very little there is.
Then you spend the rest of the time do wall running and climbing, it just feels like an actionless Tomb Raider rip off.

Very unimpressed so far, but hoping the action really starts picking up, as I have no interest in spending my time investigating the landscape when the landscape is incredibly dull.

Isslander

Gordon's alive!
3 August 2003
Iceland
Liverpool
I was just listening to the Kinda Funny gaming podcast and one guy said it took about 5 hours for it to get good.
Í have also heard that the story is phenomenal. Gameplay is getting more mixed reviews.

Top Bottom