Pictures from the trailer:
starjedi-01.jpg

starjedi-02.jpg

starjedi-04.jpg

starjedi-05.jpg

starjedi-06.jpg

Additional Information:

Last edited:
Amy Hennig reacts to Jedi: Fallen Order announce, reveals more of her cancelled single-player Star Wars game
"We were going to need playable characters in parallel sequences..."
Less than two years ago, Uncharted creator Amy Hennig had her story-based single-player Star Wars game, code-named Ragtag, shut down by EA. The message at the time? Single-player games do not make money - or at least, not enough - to continue justifying their existance.

And then the Battlefront 2 loot box drama happened.
https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...cancelled-single-player-star-wars-game-ragtag

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order has a big focus on story, and six narrative designers
At Reboot Develop, a games industry event in Dubrovnik, we got a chance to chat to omnipresent RPG writer Chris Avellone, during which we did our best to force trick him into revealing all of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order’s secrets.

Unfortunately for us, his mind is far too powerful, though we did get some interesting insight into how Respawn is approaching development on the secretive game.
https://www.vg247.com/2019/04/12/star-wars-jedi-fallen-order-story/

--------------------------------------------------------------------

no dlc plans...

Last edited:
So, EA get Amy Hennig (Uncharted 1-3) to work on a single player story based Star Wars game, shelf that because people don't play single player games any more (their words) then a couple of years later make the most Uncharted looking Star Wars game without her.

You really can't make this up.

Well got this as part of Origin Premier.

So far I don't understand the good reviews.

Although I have only been playing about 2 hours, oh my god YAWN!!
The combat so far has been incredibly repetitive, what very little there is.
Then you spend the rest of the time do wall running and climbing, it just feels like an actionless Tomb Raider rip off.

Very unimpressed so far, but hoping the action really starts picking up, as I have no interest in spending my time investigating the landscape when the landscape is incredibly dull.

I was just listening to the Kinda Funny gaming podcast and one guy said it took about 5 hours for it to get good.
Í have also heard that the story is phenomenal. Gameplay is getting more mixed reviews.

"Star Wars Jump Fallen Order"

I see this thread first time, so sorry for beeing late.
I preordered it because I was so hyped about a Star Wars SP Game! But after the some ours I completly lost my interest to this game. Because I don't want to play Lara Croft, I want to play a Jedi with a great story telling. But yea my money is gone I can't refund (origin) this master piece of crap jump n run ( and a little bit peew peew).

That's feeling me very pissed of!:CALM:

Maybe its just news to me but the game is in EA Play. Its my first month so a 30days subscription will be 1 pound for this game(i dont care about the rest), might have to extend it with +3 punds if i dont finish it until March 1st.
Thats a damn good deal.

I dont know what all of you are on about, yes it is a heavy platformer game but to me it feels like a spiritual successor to Soul Reaver with more polished platforming of course, where you can gain new abilities to unlock different parts of the few levels you are playing, there are actuals platforming puzzles that make you think(nowdays its very rare) and oh...the combat....hated it in the first 3 hours. But man playing on Jedi Knight while you get more abilities you can use and so you get to implement more tactics against enemies, so you can take on enemies you could not before and yet still two troopers can kill you if you dont get your tactics right....man i just feel so accocmplished after every combat. Also the platforming is nothing like Uncharted or Tomb Raider....you have to actually aim and grab on things with a button in some cases so you are not just enjoying watching 10 minutes of wall climbing most of the time.

On the bad side the game has a very few graphical glitches still in 2021 and i had to play it on performance mode on PS4 Pro not to get frame drops during cut scenes. From gameplay aspect the my only issue these "scripted" sliding parts of the game where you can get some instant deaths which is not the player's fault because ....i think its just a bad design, thankfully the implemented a few checkpoints for the deaths from falling.

So happy for this game, as this gameplay is something out of the old days and honestly i dont know how EA published it as a mass appealing title.
As its obviously not a Dark Souls game where only those happy who love to grind and grind during gameplay, also not just an Uncharted game where you sit back and enjoy.

(As a personal preference, not to mention that its not another 100 hours long BS game!)

Yup my experience as well, beautiful to look at and really nice sounds etc but so, so, so boring. Fortunately got to play it for free via Origin Access.
That’s how I felt as well.

played it for about 3 hours and got incredibly bored of it,

It was just a not very exciting Tomb Raider as a Jedi
"Star Wars Jump Fallen Order"

I see this thread first time, so sorry for beeing late.
I preordered it because I was so hyped about a Star Wars SP Game! But after the some ours I completly lost my interest to this game. Because I don't want to play Lara Croft, I want to play a Jedi with a great story telling. But yea my money is gone I can't refund (origin) this master piece of crap jump n run ( and a little bit peew peew).

That's feeling me very pissed of!:CALM:

Back
Top Bottom