Star Wars - Revenge of the Sith (includes Spoilers)

L

loz

With the release of the Star Wars trilogy on DVD i'm getting well excited about the final installment of the latest trilogy. Trailer is out next month and the release date is now officially May 19th.

A few things i cant wait to see

************************spoilers**********************

1. Darth Vader created from the body of Anakin after falling into a volcano.

2. Even better Jedi/Sith fights.

3. DV slaying hundreds of Jedi.

4. And some action between an experienced Obi-Wan and powerful Anakin Skywalker.

What is everyone else looking forward too?

Do you care yet?

I think you've been very brave in making this thread loz.

I'm not really a Star Trek fan. loz - Is this the XBox or the PS2 version?

I'm not really into that Star Wars stuff.

But you should be proud and feel honoured loz, all the three big guns replied in a row. Could it get any better?

/me loves Star Wars :mrgreen:

and i wanna know who is Sifo-Dyas! The supposed Jedi Master who ordered the build of the clones! maybe it was Qui-Gon Jin 8)

and can't wait to see Anakin/Vader - Obi Wan fight! :D

oh and dying to watch General Griveous! :D wonder how he is gonna stay in full CGI! :shock:

Can't believe that the'r arent many Star Wars fans around! :\

kEL said:
I'm not really into that Star Wars stuff.

But you should be proud and feel honoured loz, all the three big guns replied in a row. Could it get any better?

Kel, that's very nice of you to say, but I think we all are big guns, this forum needs every individual. You can clearly see that now Peter Brock has been M.I.A. it's not the same here. That is what I like about this place.

Egalite, Liberte, Fraternite

grav3digg3r said:
/me loves Star Wars :mrgreen:

and i wanna know who is Sifo-Dyas! The supposed Jedi Master who ordered the build of the clones! maybe it was Qui-Gon Jin 8)

and can't wait to see Anakin/Vader - Obi Wan fight! :D

oh and dying to watch General Griveous! :D wonder how he is gonna stay in full CGI! :shock:

Can't believe that the'r arent many Star Wars fans around! :\
Yeah it is suprising there arent more . . .

I think the fights are much better in the newer ones than in the first set of trilogies . . .This is something to do with the newer jedi's not being taught the art of wielding a light sabre as well as they were previously, obviously due to the lack of master jedi, i guess!

loz said:
Yeah it is suprising there arent more . . .

I think the fights are much better in the newer ones than in the first set of trilogies . . .This is something to do with the newer jedi's not being taught the art of wielding a light sabre as well as they were previously, obviously due to the lack of master jedi, i guess!

yah and Obi Wan was to old to make some jumps...

but the Force let's u do anything right?....

but really.... they where just too powerfull... for example Darth Tyrannus wasn't doing all those skillz but he was still able to hold back Yoda.

The old ones don't need skillz and stuff... They use the Force!

Imagina Darth Maul doing one of those kicks against Yoda, he would just cut his leg... :mrgreen:

I was watching EMPIRE STRIKES BACK the other day and my mate said "Is Darth Vader in this one"? I kicked him in the bolocks then kicked him out.

grim said:
I was watching EMPIRE STRIKES BACK the other day and my mate said "Is Darth Vader in this one"? I kicked him in the bolocks then kicked him out.

hehhe blasfemy... burn him, he needs cleansing! :mrgreen:

hey loz, i just noticed something... how can there be spoilers?
every1 knows what's gonna happen, looking at the big pitcure. The way it's gonna happen it's all what people wanna see...

i don't think that saying that Palpatine is the Emperor is really spoilers as every1 knows that from the moment he was seen in ep I. (for egg.)
:)

grim said:

I love you grim.

I like Star Wars. The last 2 were no were near the originals and I thought Ep2 was a sack of shit. I did enjoy Ep1 though. I just found Ep2 completely pointless.

I'm thinkin this film is where it all picks up.

Ep1 and 2 were just made for the green stuff and not, contrary to whatever Lucas say, originally part of a 12 part epic. The original star wars were fantastic and still regard highly of them but these modern updates nearly destroyed it for me. Darth Vader was the ultimate in pure mechanical evil but his image got severely dented when he got played by that random sk8ter dude twat Christensen with his random batty flowerly "makin sweet honey on the fields of love" love scenes with that Portman woman. I had to watch Scarface afterwards to get rid of that bitter aftertaste left in my mouth. The yoda fighting scene was promising tho........

Seriously, this next film is make or break of Star Wars for me.

Not really into Star Wars, I was when I was younger and more impressionable (read: stupid. Not that I'm smart today). I mean c'mon, Anakin blowing up an armada by accident? "Hey I wonder what this button does?" proceeds to kill millions.
Ep2 was kinda too much, especially with those 'its ironic because you know what's gonna happen' bits (Your gonna be the end of me). But the fights are awesome.

I think those who like the LOTR trilogy will appreciate how people felt when Star Wars came out. It was a classic story of good against evil. I only saw the films on tv on Christmas when I was a kid and to this day I still find that Darth Vader a scary mutha fucka.

But the polish rubbed off through the years as it became a common known fact that Darth Vader was Luke's father and it became increasingly difficult to recreate the shock of that revelation to a new audience. Hence this is probably why I won't say that it will have the same impact to people today as films like Godfather and Scarface have today.

grav3digg3r said:
hehhe blasfemy... burn him, he needs cleansing! :mrgreen:

hey loz, i just noticed something... how can there be spoilers?
every1 knows what's gonna happen, looking at the big pitcure. The way it's gonna happen it's all what people wanna see...

i don't think that saying that Palpatine is the Emperor is really spoilers as every1 knows that from the moment he was seen in ep I. (for egg.)
:)
Yeah i get that, but i mean HOW things happen, thats how u can ruin it for people . .

As for people not liking it, well, there's only SO much u can teach people isnt there really?

well, simply put, Star Wars has the largest group of fans, by far...

Imo Star Wars are the best movies ever... althought ep2 was not a big deal, it is still part of a great series of movies...

anyways Lucas said that afet the 3rd one, he was gonna quit making movies and changing to series... but he didn't said if it was star wars series! :X and that if there was to be ep VII it surely won't be him to do them...

regardind spoilers loz, i'm simply someone who can't resist reading spoilers....

but have to say this THANK GOD I DIDN'T KNOW HOW THE 6thSENSE ENDED! lol ;)

Loooooved Ep.II and this one promises to better it.

I can hardly wait, quite simply.:)

Fred_Gavioes said:
darth vader on episode 3 will appear for only 3 minutes, thats what lucas said, and star wars sucks :)
Why come in here about a film u dont like then Fred:roll:

I'm with u on this Zeb, i cannae wait, cheers for the trailer as well reactor, looks quality imo . . .

Not bothered with Vader just appearing for 3 mins. Its the transition of Anakin to Vader what the films about. Cant wait!

What I wanna know is how Anakin got that gash across his right eye and how his eyes turned yellow red and how he fell into the volcano.Episode 3 is for me the most important part of the double trilogy as it would be the final piece of the jigsaw.This movie is also where everything will pick up,the true force of the darkside,emergence of the empire,good and evil personified and the emergence of wookies,Chewbacca!!

chewbacca.jpg

Last edited:
knh4 said:
Not bothered with Vader just appearing for 3 mins. Its the transition of Anakin to Vader what the films about. Cant wait!
This isnt what i have heard anyway. Vader will be on screen for 15 minutes and 3 minutes of dialogue . .

********************spoiler**************************

Remember, Anakin was turned to Varder before being injured in the volcano and so will be entirely human when he first 'seen' as Darth Vader.

dammit, i watched the trailer a couple days back... it gave me the chills when i heard:

- Lord Vader!

- Yes Master

- Rise!

Can't wait...

I WANT IT NOW!

Back
Top Bottom