• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Star Wars The Clone Wars, Cartoon

L

loz

Guest
I prefer to call it an animated series . .

I think its cool, some of the story lacks a bit of depth, but its a good filler til the nest film comes out.

If u are after some pure star wars comedy genius, check out the star wars droid animation.
 

Zygalski

Ninja Samurai
2 February 2003
London, UK
England
I sat down to record it when it was on TV only to find out it lasted about 4 minutes. After I'd made such a big deal of watching it, fun was made! :D

But yeah, I think it is pretty good.
 

Revan

out the window
8 August 2003
Madeira, Portugal.
FC Porto
The way in ended was kinda confusing.
I mean, grievous is supposed to kidnapp Chancelor Palpatine on the movie, and yet we see it happen on the cartoon! Maybe it will happen again! :p
 

gomito#10

World Cup Winner
9 May 2003
DC, USA
Zygalski said:
I sat down to record it when it was on TV only to find out it lasted about 4 minutes. After I'd made such a big deal of watching it, fun was made! :D

But yeah, I think it is pretty good.
they played all of them at once here in the states, was about an hour and a half, and it was sick
 

knh4

Championship
21 October 2002
Bradford
Man Utd
grav3digg3r said:
The way in ended was kinda confusing.
I mean, grievous is supposed to kidnapp Chancelor Palpatine on the movie, and yet we see it happen on the cartoon! Maybe it will happen again! :p

ROTS starts with Obi-Wan and Anakin going to rescue Palapatine. Palpatine is already arrested when the film starts. It just all follows on from the cartoons.
 

Revan

out the window
8 August 2003
Madeira, Portugal.
FC Porto
knh4 said:
ROTS starts with Obi-Wan and Anakin going to rescue Palapatine. Palpatine is already arrested when the film starts. It just all follows on from the cartoons.
but in the trailer we see General G entering Palpatine chambers!
At least it looks like it! :s
 

knh4

Championship
21 October 2002
Bradford
Man Utd
The full script for ROTS has been posted up(legally) on supershadow.com and according to that the film starts with Palpatine already kidnapped by Dooku and Grevious with the Jedis on their rescue mission.
 
Top Bottom