Star Wars The Clone Wars, Cartoon

I prefer to call it an animated series . .

I think its cool, some of the story lacks a bit of depth, but its a good filler til the nest film comes out.

If u are after some pure star wars comedy genius, check out the star wars droid animation.

I sat down to record it when it was on TV only to find out it lasted about 4 minutes. After I'd made such a big deal of watching it, fun was made! :D

But yeah, I think it is pretty good.

The way in ended was kinda confusing.
I mean, grievous is supposed to kidnapp Chancelor Palpatine on the movie, and yet we see it happen on the cartoon! Maybe it will happen again! :p

Zygalski said:
I sat down to record it when it was on TV only to find out it lasted about 4 minutes. After I'd made such a big deal of watching it, fun was made! :D

But yeah, I think it is pretty good.
they played all of them at once here in the states, was about an hour and a half, and it was sick

grav3digg3r said:
The way in ended was kinda confusing.
I mean, grievous is supposed to kidnapp Chancelor Palpatine on the movie, and yet we see it happen on the cartoon! Maybe it will happen again! :p

ROTS starts with Obi-Wan and Anakin going to rescue Palapatine. Palpatine is already arrested when the film starts. It just all follows on from the cartoons.

knh4 said:
ROTS starts with Obi-Wan and Anakin going to rescue Palapatine. Palpatine is already arrested when the film starts. It just all follows on from the cartoons.

but in the trailer we see General G entering Palpatine chambers!
At least it looks like it! :s

The full script for ROTS has been posted up(legally) on supershadow.com and according to that the film starts with Palpatine already kidnapped by Dooku and Grevious with the Jedis on their rescue mission.

Back
Top Bottom