• As of the 24/11/2019 we will no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: https://tinyurl.com/wk2llmx By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this may result in a disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

Star Wars The Force Awakens

gabe.paul.logan

Golden Boot Winner
7 January 2007
Budapest
Hungary
I just watched Rogue One for the third time. What a great movie that is. I think they should rethink Indiana Jones and have his daughter take over from him (forget Mutt, Indy probably has children all over the place). Her name would be...
FELICITY JONES
View attachment 26047
This movie had some nice action and SW lore but it had really bland and boring characters. It was a snooz fest for me.

slamsoze

Premiership
28 September 2010
This movie had some nice action and SW lore but it had really bland and boring characters. It was a snooz fest for me.
I don't know if it is cause of the low standards by now, but i find Rogue One a decent spin-off movie. It had many gimmicks, despite they worked well. Rebel forces acting like true rebels, CHECK. Badass Darth Vader scene, CHECK. Deathstar demo shots, CHECK.
For example i found flat & boring, same as you describe, The SOLO movie. I haven't managed to watch it in one-shot till now. Three atempts. One from the middle of the movie, two from the beggining that i fall asleep in the meantime. It is amazing how they did Han Solo to seem so boring, he was like a cheap space Indiana Jones.
Also the female character, i never understood her significant in the plot. Further more she was Emilia Clark, who i liked until recently, BUT she is a little bit overused by castings. She played In Terminator, she played in Game of Thrones. She playes almost everywhere in the latest movies.

Last edited:

gabe.paul.logan

Golden Boot Winner
7 January 2007
Budapest
Hungary
I don't know if it is cause of tge low standards by now, but i find Rogue One a decent spinoff movie. It had many gimmicks but they worked well.Rebel forces acting like true rebels, CHECK. Badass Darth Vader scene, CHECK. Deathstar demo shots, CHECK.
For example i found flat a boring, same as you describe, The SOLO movie. I haven't managed to watch it in one shot till now. Three atempts. Obe fromthe middle and two that i fall asleep in the meantime. It is amazing how they did Han Solo to seem so boring, he was like a cheap space Indiana Jones.
Also the female character, i never understood her significant in the plot. Further more she was Emilia Clark, who i liked, is a little bit overused by castings. She played In Terminator, she played in Game of Thrones. She playes almost everywhere.
Well to be honest i cant really name any of the "new" characters in Rouge One. :D The funny droid was funny tho. I havent watched Solo, its not Harrison Ford and i wasnt convinced by Rouge One.
Just watched the Mandalorian because perhaps as a short tv show with Favreau could be something decent. So far it is the best thing since The Revenge of The Sith for me.

Also the ost is original and dope.

Last edited:

slamsoze

Premiership
28 September 2010
@Godotelli or any USER=31@evoweb/USER]-ADMIN (ffs there is one guy with nickname "evoweb" and an other with nickname "ADMIN") , if OP does not come back. Is it possible to edit Topic's title to Star Wars (something general)?
E.G.: The Star Wars thread

Last edited:
Top Bottom