stoppage time

bennbfc

coca cola chamionship
21 February 2005
BURNLEY
whats the longest uve had i jus had 6 mins put up on the board?(nipon challenge vs irag)(probably tryin to deploy the weapons of mass destruction)

Really? Ive only had like a max of 5.

Whats the max rating youve got? I cant seem to get higher than 9!

they should show stoppage time..not only LOSS TIME......

i dunno if this has been changed in we9...has it?

Ive had most 6, my highest rating ever was 9.0/5 with John Carew in WE7 when he played with Roma, I cant exactly remember whether it was 9.0 or 9.5, btw see if you done everything correct in them game, 100% passing,dribbling etc. I think you'd get a 10.0 rating?

I wish they would give you an option at least to make the clock continous during play and when the ball goes out etc, or at least tell you how many minutes you have left in stoppage time.

fatman_scoop said:
I wish they would give you an option at least to make the clock continous during play and when the ball goes out etc, or at least tell you how many minutes you have left in stoppage time.
Are you serious? That would be very unrealistic... Did you ever see a match on TV or in real life where you see a continous clock that shows how many minutes or seconds to go in stoppage time?

:lmao: :lmao:

Winning Eleven is a soccer game, not ice hockey... :roll:

:lol:

LMAO

There are channels which show the time, including the champions league.
They just show you the minutes they dont go on a countdown

in real football the ball is only in play a ridiculously small amount time, something like 24 mins/half on average iirc

beatswiss said:
Are you serious? That would be very unrealistic... Did you ever see a match on TV or in real life where you see a continous clock that shows how many minutes or seconds to go in stoppage time?

:lmao: :lmao:

Winning Eleven is a soccer game, not ice hockey... :roll:

:lol:

LMAO

EPL broadcasts oer ESPN do. They show you a counter for stoppage time played.

Beatswiss, a ton of networks do that, like he said with ESPN, and the Spanish channels in USA use a continuous clock to...I thought this was normal?

Skysports is continuous too, I've never saw any network that stops the clock whenever the ball goes out of play.

When MLS league was bigger I believe they did that...but American networks nevers show American "soccer" only foreign, like Mexican soccer.

i fink weve sneaked off topic here ne way in that match (#1 post at top) the second half ther was a measly 1 min of added time

the reason i'd like stoppage time to be shown is becuz sometimes you get the feeling the cpu might be cheating...like, whenever they have the ball the time won't stop until they have made their chance

Back
Top Bottom