Premiership
17 February 2021
Zagreb, Croatia
Drogba FC
https://www.twitch.tv/pogchampion_o

Settings for Master League:

Screenshot_199.jpg

Patches/edits I'm using:

VirtuaRED Patch v2.0 (fix 24-03-2021) by VRED team (VirtuaRED.com)

GAMEPLAY MOD Version 1.04.01 by Holland

Lewpop's Gameplay Mod - Final Version by Lewpop

Perfect StadiumCam settings by ultrà cosenza & cam module by nesa24

+

complete overhaul of player ratings
& improved player growth for CPU for a more realistic transfer market and overall ML experience

Team used:

Screenshot_201.jpg

I'm new to streaming, I won't be using a cam or mic, just gameplay for a more immersive experience for me and for you 😀

Follow is appreciated!

Last edited:
You can change individual player's stats, not the overall rating, overall rating will change depending on the individual stat changes. I hope I make sense here 😂

Mate i've modified my database with over 6,000 players and more than 200 teams, so i know what i'm talking about :)

I mean, how do you rating Lukaku 88 for example? How do you rate his stats?

Do you have any database to get stats from, or something else? Or is just your knowledge?

Hope you understand what i mean

All good, I wasn't sure what you were asking before.

The first step I did was give everyone in the game a +1% on all stats. Reason why is so that players have a better longevity in Master League which is a known issue with PES.

After that I used transfermarkt.com data. I was looking at the market price of the player, their age, stats such as goals/assists/clean sheets.

So if I thought a player deserved a higher or lower rating I would again go with a +/-1% or more on all stats, and after that adjust the individual stats manually if needed.

And that's about it. If you would take a bigger pool of players I edited, you would see a consistent pattern with overall ratings.

You said you have your own modifued database. I'm curious how you worked on yours? Do you use any patch or is it the official data?

The first step I did was give everyone in the game a +1% on all stats. Reason why is so that players have a better longevity in Master League which is a known issue with PES.

After that I used transfermarkt.com data. I was looking at the market price of the player, their age, stats such as goals/assists/clean sheets.

So if I thought a player deserved a higher or lower rating I would again go with a +/-1% or more on all stats, and after that adjust the individual stats manually if needed.

And that's about it. If you would take a bigger pool of players I edited, you would see a consistent pattern with overall ratings.

You said you have your own modifued database. I'm curious how you worked on yours? Do you use any patch or is it the official data?

I basically take stats from Fifa(even if they are not the Bible) plus my knowledge of football :)

Check Transfermarkt about players roles, roles that they have played during this season etc, and obviously check goal scored, assist, injuries etc :)

I currently have VirtuaRED patch installed, so if maybe you also use it I would love to take a look at your work and maybe even use it as you covered more players.

Just a notice, without any willing to intervent your work of course. I just mention cause i noticed.

Sometimes it is strange how OPR (overall player rating) formula works in PES, i ahve not figured out, neither i know if for each position, which are the key stats and which are the secondary stats.

But one time last winter, i was creating in PES 2020 a PALMEIRAS youngster, based on his stats from pesmaster2021. I was taking a relust +2 in his OPR in game, in comparison with PESmaster. Usually i have a deviation of +/-1. So i checked again all his stats , and i notice that i had give the player, +1 in acceleration. He was a WF, IIRC.

So for example with 88 acceleration he had 80 OPR, when i fixed the value and gave him 87 acceleration , he had 78 OPR. It was really strange!

I mean maybe we should keep OPR as a secondary indication and give focus in the individual stas.

Despite saying this, i do the same mistake i describe above, i first focus on OPR and then on separate stats! :P

I just mentioning what i observed, cause it was really strange! I do not want to point the finger to anyone! :)

Just a notice, without any willing to intervent your work of course. I just mention cause i noticed.

Sometimes it is strange how OPR (overall player rating) formula works in PES, i ahve not figured out, neither i know if for each position, which are the key stats and which are the secondary stats.

But one time last winter, i was creating in PES 2020 a PALMEIRAS youngster, based on his stats from pesmaster2021. I was taking a relust +2 in his OPR in game, in comparison with PESmaster. Usually i have a deviation of +/-1. So i checked again all his stats , and i notice that i had give the player, +1 in acceleration. He was a WF, IIRC.

So for example with 88 acceleration he had 80 OPR, when i fixed the value and gave him 87 acceleration , he had 78 OPR. It was really strange!

I mean maybe we should keep OPR as a secondary indication and give focus in the individual stas.

Despite saying this, i do the same mistake i describe above, i first focus on OPR and then on separate stats! :P

I just mentioning what i observed, cause it was really strange! I do not want to point the finger to anyone! :)

Yeah sometimes -1/+1 is enough to change the Overall. Sometimes you need to change more stats instead to see any changes.

Every role has specified stats that affect the Overall rating

Yep I noticed those things with overall ratings.

I would add like several +1 to player individual stats and the overall wouldn't go up, and then I give another extra +1 and the overall jumps +2.

There were a few other instances that were kinda strange but I just had to deal with it 😄

What I also noticed with overall ratings is that they were actually extremely accurate, at least with the way I was going with.

A lot of players I basically didn't need to adjust which saved me a lot of time. The most adjustments I had to make were with u21 players which obviously is hard to predict or rate indefinitely.

Oh this is great! My friend was looking for something like this for PS4 as he obviously couldn't use my modified data. I'm gonna share this to him.

Just let him know to import .TED and kits+logos

If he gonna have problems with space during import the teams, tell him to erase the 4th kit of Juventus, Bayern, Manchester United to create space :)

I'm also update National Teams with the last Squad Announcement(March) where is possible obviously

Just let him know to import .TED and kits+logos

If he gonna have problems with space during import the teams, tell him to erase the 4th kit of Juventus, Bayern, Manchester United to create space :)

I'm also update National Teams with the last Squad Announcement(March) where is possible obviously
Can it go over any OF?

Settings for Master League:

View attachment 91754

Patches/edits I'm using:

VirtuaRED Patch v2.0 (fix 24-03-2021) by VRED team (VirtuaRED.com)

GAMEPLAY MOD Version 1.04.01 by Holland

Lewpop's Gameplay Mod - Final Version by Lewpop

Perfect StadiumCam settings by ultrà cosenza & cam module by nesa24

+

complete overhaul of player ratings
& improved player growth for CPU for a more realistic transfer market and overall ML experience

Team used:

View attachment 91756

I'm new to streaming, I won't be using a cam or mic, just gameplay for a more immersive experience for me and for you 😀

Follow is appreciated!
hello, there's a way to review the live? I'm very curious

Oh, Streaming, you mean "streaming "on Twitch, not coop streaming via Parsec or something like that, what i'm looking about .

Back
Top Bottom