Street Power Football

I told it to the other forum topic about a similar game.
First comes first, I know it is Bad to whining, and the the most obvious reply I can receive is "Mfker if you don't like, don't play it, who asked your opinion.."

But I feel again that it is an other good football game with arcade elements. Don't take me wrong, I don't have a taboo about arcade, but I feel that our generation, people born during the 80s, we are too fed up with soccer arcades.
We played football games with aliens, with Disney heroes, with robots, with die-cast cars, with people with exoskeleton, with anime/Manga characters, with captain Tsubasa, with street dudes, with, with, with...

On the other hand we have played 4 or 5 brandnames of pure simulation and since PS3 days only the two known FIFA/PES.

SEEING the quality in some details in both this and the other footy indie game, I would rather see from them an indie footy simulation game. I see very good aspects and believe developers have the best intentions.

It is like you are a great director, you have good cast, good Montage, good equipment and your scenario plot sucks hard. It is inevitable to do a not good movie..

Pardon me for being gramps again.

PS: I would love a street footie, but with strict natural laws. Something like Volta with less speed and better physics, or like fifa street but without any arcade elements, power ups, super power moves etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom