ThomasGOAL

Retired Footballer
15 March 2003
France
Winning Eleven XBox 360 - Presentation 6 April

2006330122116242.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Winning Eleven XBox 360 - Presentation 6 April

Thomas , I've seen this in other forum a week before , but I want to believe it's a new WE360 , and not just a WE9 compatibility issue...

Hope we have more info soon...

KONAMI , Plz give us a WE360!!!!! :D :D

But its not comming out on the XBOX 360.
Ha Ha thats why theres no online on PS2 as they are starting the Online modes on the next gen consoles starting with the 360.

It´s a port from the original version! I don´t believe konami would use Xbox 360 engine to develop WE. Seabass already said that the will keep working with PlayStation as the main system.

embraceuk1 said:
But its not comming out on the XBOX 360.
Ha Ha thats why theres no online on PS2 as they are starting the Online modes on the next gen consoles starting with the 360.

Snigger.

trus tme its just an adaptaion of the ps2 version

junka why you so down on the 360??? The next gen version has been in development since before launch. There has been official statements yet you still dotn want to believe. Stay in the PS2 thread if thats all you want to talk about.

Microsoft's Xbox wing in Japan today invited many media outlets, including SPOnG, to a major briefing dated for April 6th next week, with those close to proceedings hinting that some major announcements are planned. Indeed, those close to planning have openly mooted Phantasy Star Universe from Sega and a new Tales of title from Namco will headline the event.

Microsoft has suffered terribly in the Japanese market, with consumers again rejecting Microsoft's courtship dance, seeing its revised offering go unsold. The situation has been compounded by the fact that the Xbox 360 was in part designed to appeal to a consumer base renowned as being the most discerning on the planet. Indeed, Microsoft openly touted its refreshed credibility in the Japanese market prior to launching its hardware and in fairness it had covered every base except the inherent xenophobia of its target market.

As to what else Microsoft may show is up in the air, though a new Square Enix exclusive has been mentioned in some circles, as have various Sega arcade conversions including Virtua Fighter and Afterburner. Other titles mooted include Konami's Winning Eleven as well as various Xbox Live Arcade titles...

Whatever happens, it's going to be big, and attractive to our Japanese gaming friends. As to whether they'll buy an Xbox 360 to play what is offered is anyone's guess.

http://spong.com/article/9831/Major...ext+Week/?d=200603290801&cb=705&cb=705&cb=705

thanx Thomas.

So , imo , I doubt that we will see a release of We360 soon. Cause then we should have seen some screenshots or something from their new 3d engine...

Maybe I think they will announce a future we360 , maybe for autumn... :(
Hope I'm wrong and have a We360 very soon ( I will be amazed though :shock: ) :D

IGN
http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/761/761566.html
Gamespot
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/sports/winningeleven10/index.html?q=winning eleven
Gamefaqs
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/data/929260.html
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/data/930760.html

And not to mention the previews that have already been mentioned in magazines from the UK and US.
Heres a UK mag i read.
http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=29542
But hey they all just made this idea up lol.

Blackjim said:
thanx Thomas.

So , imo , I doubt that we will see a release of We360 soon. Cause then we should have seen some screenshots or something from their new 3d engine...

Maybe I think they will announce a future we360 , maybe for autumn... :(
Hope I'm wrong and have a We360 very soon ( I will be amazed though :shock: ) :D

Look how they launched WE10 this year. A press conference and then a month later Its hitting the shelves. I think we might be surprised!

cowden_harley said:
Look how they launched WE10 this year. A press conference and then a month later Its hitting the shelves. I think we might be surprised!

indeed ! And i can hardly believe that they will make a press anouncement to reveal that WE9 xbox current gen is compatible with 360.

hullybul said:
indeed ! And i can hardly believe that they will make a press anouncement to reveal that WE9 xbox current gen is compatible with 360.

Exactly. I can't wait for this. A few outlets have already had a provisional date for pro evo on the 360 as November so we may see Winning Eleven 360 as few months earlier I just hope its region free otherwise i'll have to buy jap console just to play it on.

Hopefully we might have a modchip or firmware hack by then.

To play legal imports/patched verions of course.

Well I know Konami based the last generation on the Playstation, but they have since released versions onto Xbox simultaniously.

It would be a shock if they released a version before the PS3, but it is possible as Konami arent a Playstation only company.

And yeh its possible we could be shocked by a surprise announcement, especially seeing as its a world cup year.

How many times do I have to say this.... Work In Progress PES for Xbox 360.... in other words they are making Next Gen PES for Xbox 360 as we speak!! it im sure will be ported across to PS3 when that gets released. Seabass confirmed XBox 360 version of PES!! Potentially for a November release!!

DJ

djdavedoc said:
How many times do I have to say this.... Work In Progress PES for Xbox 360.... in other words they are making Next Gen PES for Xbox 360 as we speak!! it im sure will be ported across to PS3 when that gets released. Seabass confirmed XBox 360 version of PES!! Potentially for a November release!!

DJ

well superb i think !

cowden_harley said:
Yes, but it's a veeery different thing.
WE10 it's just ... WE9.1 :lol: just an update , not a lot of work ;)

WE360 will be a whole new game , it can't be done in a few months...

And I also believe they will 99% give the exclusivity first to PS3 ( KONAMI + $ONY = L.F.E. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: )
then we might see WE360 ( a port from PS3 of course... )

again I wish I'm wrong, and have a WE360 this summer to deal with :mrgreen:

Yes its comming for the Xbox 360 but it will just be the playstation 2 WE10 with online and better graphics.
We will have to wait for a at least another year for the full potential of next gen games.

djdoc360 said:

DJ

I think it could mean they've been at work on WE10 for a year (i.e. the normal PS2/XBOX/PC version)...and they started porting it to the 360 way back.

I remember reading somewhere that they intended the Playstation to remain as their 'main console' (i.e they make the game on that first), so that would mean next gen PES/WE for the PS3 first then ported to the 360.

Hey I'm just as curious as everyone of you guys but why would Konami anounce a new WE for the Xbox 360 (PS3) if they want to sell a lot of WE 10 games for the current consoles at the end of april? From a business point of view it doesn't make any sense. There would be to many gamers deciding to wait those extra months and buy a next-gen WE. Why not wait for E3 in early may to make announcements like that? Or has the Japanese gamers completly lost "free will" and actually don't have any problems buying 4 updates of the same game in one calender year?

And in the mean time I do believe Konami will come out with a true next-gen WE/PES in november 2006. What would they've been doing over in Japan the last two or three years? For instance PES5 was a marginal update from PES4 so the developers had some time left to look a little bit further then the current consoles don't you think? And while they've been doing that they (Konami) also have been able to learn a lot from what EA has been doing with RTWC '06 and WC '06 on the Xbox 360. Sure the gameplay sucked in the first title and probably will suck even more in the follow up (by the way, if you wanna have a great laugh you should read some of the crazy things head of development Joe Nickolls has said about EA latest football game: http://soccergaming.com/db/news/show.php?NID=912 ) but in all honestly they're doing some nice things on the presentation side of the game.

Well at the end let's wait and see what Konami will come up with, can't wait expectation are very high...

HAHA dude u have the most killer avatar, looks like a parodie of John mclaine in die hard with a vengance:)

i think they can get away with releasing both current gen we and next gen we as japan is heavily divided on xbox 360. The japanese are sony loyal so I cant see next gen winning eleven causing them any problems on the sales front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom