Stuttering - PES 2019 | PES 2020

YAYOGP

Non-League
24 May 2019
Hi,

Out of the blue I'm having a bunch of stuttering on both PES 2019 and PES 2020. I tried a lot of things, such as change Nvidia config, disable cpu cores or test different frame limits. Nothing works so far. But the most disappoiting part is that I managed to run the game smoothly a couple of times. Nonetheless, for some reason, next session on Windows it is all gone. Start from the scratch. Anyone else experience something like this? Any clue? Can you share your Nvidia settings?

I am having the same/similar issues. I dont want to thread hijack so I will happily start a new one if people would prefer

Stuttering/lagging gameplay, despite the framerate remaining high. Depending on the settings the frame rate is either locked to 60fps, or is well over 100 fps and doesn't dip when these instances of stuttering/lagginess happen.
I feel like I have tried every setting/combination under the sun.

I have tried playing on both my Dell 1440 monitor (60hz) and my 1080 LG TV.
I have tried both Vsync options in PES 2020 settings, and also turning off entirely
Full screen mode, windowed mode
Nvidia settings, Vsync; On, Adaptive, And Fast

Ryzen 5 2600, RTX 2060, 16GB 3000mhz DDR4

I am having the same/similar issues. I dont want to thread hijack so I will happily start a new one if people would prefer

Stuttering/lagging gameplay, despite the framerate remaining high. Depending on the settings the frame rate is either locked to 60fps, or is well over 100 fps and doesn't dip when these instances of stuttering/lagginess happen.
I feel like I have tried every setting/combination under the sun.

I have tried playing on both my Dell 1440 monitor (60hz) and my 1080 LG TV.
I have tried both Vsync options in PES 2020 settings, and also turning off entirely
Full screen mode, windowed mode
Nvidia settings, Vsync; On, Adaptive, And Fast

Ryzen 5 2600, RTX 2060, 16GB 3000mhz DDR4
Try fullscreen, VSync Enable2 in the game settings and "Use the 3D application setting" in the NVIDIA settings.

Try fullscreen, VSync Enable2 in the game settings and "Use the 3D application setting" in the NVIDIA settings.
I am 100% convinced I had already tried that option previously. It appears to be working fine, played 2 games on the bounce and no stuttering or slow down.

Hi,

Out of the blue I'm having a bunch of stuttering on both PES 2019 and PES 2020. I tried a lot of things, such as change Nvidia config, disable cpu cores or test different frame limits. Nothing works so far. But the most disappoiting part is that I managed to run the game smoothly a couple of times. Nonetheless, for some reason, next session on Windows it is all gone. Start from the scratch. Anyone else experience something like this? Any clue? Can you share your Nvidia settings?
Plug your charger in the pc

Just to add for anyone else who has similar issues but the above don't work (like me)

Disable all the settings for the Xbox Game Bar in Windows 10. It's a known issue with some people and the update in April must have caused a massive FPS drop in random games.

Just to add for anyone else who has similar issues but the above don't work (like me)

Disable all the settings for the Xbox Game Bar in Windows 10. It's a known issue with some people and the update in April must have caused a massive FPS drop in random games.
How do you do that mate

Back
Top Bottom