Suggestions to improve defending in FIFA 22

blanka797

League 2
20 December 2005
Since there is no use for the "teammate press" button and "contain" button anymore in FIFA 20 ... FIFA 22 should give us new defending choices

1- instead of "contain" button I suggest a "cover ground" button to make your player hold his ground (for a while) in any place you want him to, this will help to organize positions, filling gaps and will reword a good reading of the game
This will also improve your attack, You can order one of your attackers to hold his ground upfront in any gap and be ready to receive a quick long pass

2- Instead of "teammate press" button I suggest a "Mark player" button to make your player automatically chase an opponent (for a while), this will help you to move your other players and improve their positions while you know the marked player is still marked and you can switch to his marker anytime you want

In short, I am not suggesting to delete "teammate press" or "contain"... I am suggesting to add more options to the game

Message from EA:-

Thank you for your feedback..
However on this occasion, since you do not have enough YouTube follows or ranked high enough on FUT.

We do not accept your feedback.

Please refrain from making suggestions in the future unless you have 1M subscribers on YouTube.

Nah, they should stop adding gimmick mechanics. With every gimmick they add the game becomes less like football and more like fifa, a different sport. They should kill timed finishing, manual gks and of course the new defending system. Nobody cares about competitive fifa.

At this point I would take a fifa 09 / 11 remaster over them inventing and adding new mechanics on top of the current game. It's a complete mess.

Back
Top Bottom