Summer Break - what do you recommend?

OPM

2 June 2003
No Lost, no Prison Break, no Heroes, never again Jericho, No My Name is Earl, damn!

Is there still something weekly on TV worth watching?

Get Smallville S1-4 on DVD and S5 on HD-DVD, that should keep you occupied, and by that time S6 Smallville HD-DVD will be out ;)

The summer break is for getting out of the house, you don't want to be inside in this weather!!

Although saying that, get a laptop and play Football Manager on a bench somewhere, great time-filler. ;)

Last edited:
Some of these have just finished their seasons as well, but worth checking out:

The Unit
Scrubs
Entourage
Sopranos

The summer break is for getting out of the house, you don't want to be inside in this weather!!

Although saying that, get a laptop and play Football Manager on a bench somewhere, great time-filler. ;)

Depends where and what area. Say a park bench, watch out for ther chavs... and for you little 10 year olds, your parks i.e. the kiddy place, watch out for people standing behind you asking annoying questions...

Me and my dad have just got golf clubs for £40 with a bag. Should have been £200.

We are taking up golf for the summer :). Turns out you need posh clothes and golf shoes nowadays to play on the courses, so we had to shell out another £30 on shoes and clothes.

Should be worth it though, got our first game tonight with a mate £8 for 18 holes http://www.beaconparkgolf.com/

:)

Me and my dad have just got golf clubs for £40 with a bag. Should have been £200.

We are taking up golf for the summer :). Turns out you need posh clothes and golf shoes nowadays to play on the courses, so we had to shell out another £30 on shoes and clothes.

Should be worth it though, got our first game tonight with a mate £8 for 18 holes http://www.beaconparkgolf.com/

jesus that is cheap

I would reccomend Lacoste polos, my personal favourite, I love them, they are sooo nice!

I was going to say "It's always sunny in Philadelphia" but this crazy show only comes back in september :/.

I'll follow Kyle, Eureka and the 4400 during my holidays and try to finish some season I already started.

erm..Jericho? Its class.

Its a bit lengthy, but you get a good feeling for the situation, and get to know the characters.

Ooow and its hotting up next week because someone approaches Hawkins to buy the Bomb.

glad they confirmed a new bunch of episodes for jericho are in production, 7 at least :)

fan protest worked!

for the moment i got myself nip/tuck seasons 2-4.

N/T S2 is great during holidays.

I watched Kyle XY today. Ready for season 2 :). It's very good.

I also recommend the new show Traveler.

I just bought all 144 episodes of 'The Phil Silvers Show' off ebay for 30 quid. I'd recommend everyone to do the same... unless you don't like it, then I'd say don't.

Best thing to do is learn to do something. It's life time, not spare time.

Back
Top Bottom