super joy box 10

biggash

Conference
12 February 2005
glasgow
The Hoops
hey u guys i just orderd this convertor that lets you play your xbox controller on your pc everythings working well apart from when i go to play pes 4 i go in to the buttons config and usually u just press on the button you would like to swap but when i press on the button with the mouse it doesnt let me change the buttons atol. when i play pro its all messed up like start is pass, y is shoot and black is cross does any one kno what the problem is ?

yeah got the drivers installed
ive got ts other controller for the pc but it needs a extra 4 buttons does any one know te best controller to use on pro for pc

Y'know, if you got an extra unwanted Xbox controller you can convert the cord to a usb one with some cutting and taping, then get it to run with some drivers. A google search should have you all setup, and I hear it doesn't take more than 10 minutes to do.

i bought a controller for my PC it works fine its not xbox or ps2 i went to game, try it they could help you

i just got a pc controller its simmiler to the ps2 one and thats not too bad but thanks for your help guys mauch appreciated;)

Back
Top Bottom