superbowl

gomito#10

World Cup Winner
9 May 2003
DC, USA
I will start this thread out...

Looks like its gonna be the shit ball eagles against americas new team the New Enlgand Patriots, i hope the patriots beat the eagles 40-3..... Im having a keg party for about 50 of our friends, are you guys doing anything?

I can't believe my beloved Steelers lost, and not even a close game :/ After the regular season I was so hopeful, that was our best season ever iirc. Next year maybe ;)

babs said:
I can't believe my beloved Steelers lost, and not even a close game :/ After the regular season I was so hopeful, that was our best season ever iirc. Next year maybe ;)
yeha i wouldnt worry too much babs, big ben is gonna be there a long time...

Butatista said:
Where's Jerry Rice, is he still going??
oh boy you havent followd them for a while :), he went to the raiders like two years ago, then he went to seattle this year, in a mid year trade, he should retire, he is making a mockery of his career in his old age... i hate when football players do this

csaunders said:
are you guys doing anything?
I'll be watching the Superbowl. Probably start about 11pm or 12 midnight our time, but I'll definately be watching all of it, last year I think it finished at about 4am. Then I have school early the next morning!

The best part is the Lingerie Bowl, included in the half-time show :mryellow::mryellow:

timedwins7 said:
The best part is the Lingerie Bowl, included in the half-time show :mryellow::mryellow:

Seems the NFL or Broadcasters, whoever it is in charge of the halftime show have played it safe this year. I don't imagine Paul MacCartney will be flashing anything ;)

CSaunders, did you see ESPN's "Behind the Lines" on the Philly fans? I really hope they lose in completely embarassing fashion... I'm pretty sure they will all kill themselves. Philly is far worse than Boston (well, than Boston used to be) when it comes to killing themselves over their sports teams....

Can't wait for the Pats to smoke 'em.

EatonTJ said:
CSaunders, did you see ESPN's "Behind the Lines" on the Philly fans? I really hope they lose in completely embarassing fashion... I'm pretty sure they will all kill themselves. Philly is far worse than Boston (well, than Boston used to be) when it comes to killing themselves over their sports teams....

Can't wait for the Pats to smoke 'em.
philly fans are the worst fans in sports for many reasons, however the town itslef is cool, one thing that is intresting about philly, nitrous oxide is legal in the parking lot!!!! hahahahaahahahaha, so what was the gist of "behind the lines" i truly hope they lose in spectacular fashion, there fans are mean, dirty, stupid(they booed mcnabb on draft day cause they all wanted ricky williams!!!!!) no matter how bad ther sports teams are, they still think there good, im so glad philly hasnt had a champion since 82!!!! LEts hope it stays that way..... at least boston fans admit when there teams suck

Well being a Seahawks fan I can't stabd T.O. since the Sharpie incident so I hope NE destroy them but I don't think that will happen. I do think that NE wil win maybe 21-10 or 24-10 but 44-10 would be better :) NE just finds a way to win these games and I think Belichick will find a way to stop the Eagles since he is a Defensive Master Mind :)

Bill Belichick MUST be the best coach ever near enough, I cant figure out how he keeps doing it, though I will admit I am a bitter Raiders fan and that Championship game loss was very hard to take, especially as that was a fumble by Brady that time. Grrrrrrrr. But good luck to the Patriots, as a fellow AFC supporter I have to root for them, however they do it, as Al Davis says, Just Win Baby!

Last edited:
My Jets were close (lost a lot of money), maybe if Doug Brien didn't have 2 left feet we might have had a shot at the Pats but we probably would have got drubbed by them anyways. Gotta go with the Patriots I think, I hate that little snot-nosed brat Terrel Owens and McFlab is a pure donkey.

gunnerglory said:
My Jets were close (lost a lot of money), maybe if Doug Brien didn't have 2 left feet we might have had a shot at the Pats but we probably would have got drubbed by them anyways. Gotta go with the Patriots I think, I hate that little snot-nosed brat Terrel Owens and McFlab is a pure donkey.

Yes, no kicker should miss two 40-ish yard attempts... What's the point of even paying these people?

EatonTJ said:
Yes, no kicker should miss two 40-ish yard attempts... What's the point of even paying these people?

Exactly, they do piss all the entire season and get paid a fortune, then when they test to see if they actually have testicles in an important game the ball gets booted into the middle of next Christmas. My Granny would have been able to make one of them kicks, and she's dead about 12 years, the rigamortis shouldn't have set in too bad yet.

When's it on? and will it be shown on UK tv? excuse my ignorance. I would like to give American Football another go.

EatonTJ said:
aww cmon eatonj as a collge kicker i would think you would have some sympathy... i mean it was at the hardest feild to kick in at heinz... the kicker who used to be a pitt sucked there, not he is at houston and he is awesome, i think the wind had a lot to do with it...

Cheers dude, any essential American food, drink for an authentic cultural experience? Crap beer, Pretzels?

danwin said:
Cheers dude, any essential American food, drink for an authentic cultural experience? Crap beer, Pretzels?
ha, crap beer, thats a good one :), well to be honest dude, i admit bud is crap, but man our local brewries are top notch, way better then anything england has to offer, sorry mate but its true, hell we make belgiums better then the belgiums!!! (not all of them but some of them)!!
Anderson Valley Brewry
Three Floyds Brewery
Stone Brewery
New Belgium Brewrey
Clipper City

these are just a few of the many, sadly you wont get these in the UK, but if your ever in america mate, check them out, now on to the food, hot dogs, hamburgers, freedom fries,
chips, dips, and chicks should sort you, cheers

Haha, only messing mate i'm more into my bottled imports, Budvar is the greatest beer i've ever had. I also like Erdinger and Peroni. I love my European beer. Oh and what are chicks?

csaunders said:
aww cmon eatonj as a collge kicker i would think you would have some sympathy... i mean it was at the hardest feild to kick in at heinz... the kicker who used to be a pitt sucked there, not he is at houston and he is awesome, i think the wind had a lot to do with it...

There is no excuse for missing two kicks that are within your range. Field goal posts are huge, and 40-ish yards is really pretty close. Oh well, screw the Jets.

danwin said:
Haha, only messing mate i'm more into my bottled imports, Budvar is the greatest beer i've ever had. I also like Erdinger and Peroni. I love my European beer. Oh and what are chicks?
i know your kidding bro, chicks are birds mate!!! WOMEN!!!! Hot slutty girls!! Budvar, where is that beer from?

Back
Top Bottom