Superpatch 2.0- Online Players

No you can do a players search no matter where u are (just as long as u are online). You will only find players if they are online though. My gamertag is ValsSpeler (or Patch01only)

ClassicD or anyone kind enough to have a match so i can see if this patch works online , the only part i never did was the sound but i cant see that affecting it but you never know lol.

Hmmm we need a few more people, your right about not wanting to play the original classicD anymore ,once we get an updated OF it will be even better.

So c'mon people who have the patch and want a few games , put your name down so we can get a league going.

Plus I heard from OPM that they may be making a final database addition for the patch which includes January's transfers, sometime in the next week or two hopefully.

yup great game laarson, i feel sorry for everyone that missed our 0-0 thriller ;) but yes hope some people sign up so we can get this league goin sometime soon!

does anyone have anotehr link to download the superpatch because the link to the previous sites say it cant be downloaded from filefront anymore

ill hopefully join you lot, but i need to update to version 2

which means all my hard work will be gone, unless theres shorter way to replace a few files

can't find superpatch 3.0 on isohunt mate...

is it the same as wolf 1.1 on mininova as i've installed that

cheers
nathyd

thanks done and dusted...

now we need to create a hub of players who use it as i've spent 4-5 hours trying to find onliners with 3.0 to no avail!!!!

nath

3.0 onliners are almost unfindable, but wait for a while and other people will install it too. I'm going to install it too today, I now have my SP2.0 working (and the problem found) so I can install 3.0 finally :)

By the way: so many online gamers don't even know about a Superpatch for PES! Amazing.. :S Maybe we need a commercial on tv or something ;)

im on 3.0 too... so i guess this league just isnt gonna happen is it? why is it only germans know about the superpatcth! O_o

Back
Top Bottom