Superpatch 2.0- Online Players

ClassicD

Galáctico
11 November 2001
Glasgow
Celtic
As the option is there to play with an edited game online, I can't bring myself to play the default setup as I've endured that pain for long enough on Xbox Live.

Are there any PES5 online players who use the superpatch 2.0, I bloody hope so cos I want a game!

Hi CD.

I've still got u on msn. geez a shout the next time you are on. I have just installed the superpatch.

Santa must have been good to you then? I thought you were going to give
the PC ver a miss.

BTW, Is there a main lobby where folk with the superpatch hang out? If not we should start going into the same one.

Cheers
Shooto

Sent you a PM re MSN mate.

I traded in my old Xbox as I got a 360 so I had a few bob to spend specifically at GAME, so got it there.

ive installed it too im looking for peeps to play with the patch as well

go on german lobby loads of people on there with it!!! i have superpatch 2 installed but in anopther folder the files with kickoff patch which work with kits and everything against original game

hello all , please can any one answer me?
does really this patch can help me to play PES5 online?
and from where i can get this patch?
thank you!

Hey m8, I just made a very similar thread... doh, didn't see this one.

We need a sticky on this one,

Superpatch 2.0 players, satisfying_sin_disorder@hotmail.co.uk

I'm in the UK on an 8MB connection, pretty smooth i'd say.

Don't want to play anybody looking to boost their ego, i'm in it for the fun of it. I tend to play with Tottenham so no good boasting about whoopin me using Real Madrid lol

Can tell who the good players are, put up a good fight using the lesser teams. Saturday night drunken games are also on the cards for when I cant be bothered to go out too if your up for it.

hey guys just ordered PES 5 from amazon so I will be playing withe superpatch in a few days... in the meantime, question though, I downloaded the sound parts and the text, but the parts 1-4 now link to a "File not found" page on filefront, how else can I get these files?? look forward to playin u guys :)

Stillits im not being bad but i posted before u asking where i can download the patch and you could have given me a link mate

We've a few names in the hat now, maybe we could get a league sorted. Nothing too in-depth, just simple play each other twice stuff.

Post here if you'd be up for it.

Think so mate you need to use the same patch as the opponent. There is a link a few posts up with SP2 on there.

is there a way of just getting updated to superpatch v2 to play online,

because i have fixed most the things on my game and i have v1, and i dont want all that scratched,

is it just the exe etc/?

woohoo, just got the game today in the mail and got superpatch online.. who wants a game :) by the way are your guys names in the game the same as on here?

I'm in please and my pes5 name is Laarson as usual heh.

Do i need e_sound part 1 und 2 and 0_sound part 1 und 2
or are they just optional?

Hope to play you all soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom