SuperUndefeated?Any1?

mdma11

European Champions
23 April 2006
Solo Milan
I just finished playing the 2011 Season in ML of Winning Eleven 10.
I am not braggin or anythin here, i am just askin if anyone has been SuperUndefeated? Have you won every single game of the Season. Including Cup, Champions League (both away and home games) and the regular league. I did it with
Stelenberg(GK),
Kaebi, Rofles,Metzelder, AshleyCole,

Serrano(DM),
C.Ronaldo(MF), Kharja(MF),

Messi(WG), Rooney(WG),
Mitea(CF),

These guys were my starting and C.Ronaldo is my best player according to stats but Mitea scores almost every game and is on the top all the time and is my favourite player. I won the league with 21 points Ahead of Real Madrid and I beat Barca in the Champs League FINAL with the score of 5-0. Beat Espanyol 6-0 in the Cup final. All in Six stars. Anyone else had a super season? My team was my own called Real Dushanbe.

mdma11 said:
I am not braggin or anythin here, i am just askin if anyone has been SuperUndefeated? Have you won every single game of the Season. Including Cup, Champions League (both away and home games) and the regular league. I did it with
Stelenberg(GK),

Serrano(DM),

Messi(WG), Rooney(WG),
Mitea(CF),

These guys were my starting and C.Ronaldo is my best player according to stats but Mitea scores almost every game and is on the top all the time and is my favourite player. I won the league with 21 points Ahead of Real Madrid and I beat Barca in the Champs League FINAL with the score of 5-0. Beat Espanyol 6-0 in the Cup final. All in Six stars. Anyone else had a super season? My team was my own called Real Dushanbe.

I've not started a ML yet, but that doesn't sound too good. I hope you are a very, very good WE player otherwise it seems the game might become unplayably easy after a while. :(

jc_denton said:
I've not started a ML yet, but that doesn't sound too good. I hope you are a very, very good WE player otherwise it seems the game might become unplayably easy after a while. :(

Every Winning Eleven series is very difficult in the beginning but as you keep on playing you get to find ways of how to beat the 6* level. I have had PS2 for a couple of years now and WE is the only game I play on my PS2coz I love Futball. But dont worry you will lose+tie more than you win in the beginning.

the best ive done is go a season and a half unbeaten on 6* pes. Havent gotten round to playing we ML enough to set any p.b.'s

i've done it for two seasons... but you are right, you dont always win easy

mdma 11, either your the greatest WE player to ever walk the face of the planet or you're lying UNLESS you are claiming that you won everything in 2011 which would mean you're team is so ridiculously amazing that it would make sense, HOWEVER, even the best teams lose. If you are telling the truth, congratulations and then I must ask you, what is your method of defending in WE10? I'd really like to know from a player of your apparent ability. thanks

vik_sohonie said:
mdma 11, either your the greatest WE player to ever walk the face of the planet or you're lying UNLESS you are claiming that you won everything in 2011 which would mean you're team is so ridiculously amazing that it would make sense, HOWEVER, even the best teams lose. If you are telling the truth, congratulations and then I must ask you, what is your method of defending in WE10? I'd really like to know from a player of your apparent ability. thanks

How could i lie about this. I dont post in this forum at all. the only reason i made this thread to just see if anyone has also done it. out of curiousity only. after playing WE series since it came out on PS1 I finally did it. I think I can get the proof of that i won it all in the season. i will try to get that posted later. As for defending, i put four defenders and a defensive mifielder. the two of my defenders go up front and come back, and when two of them are attacking from left or right side, my wing players are always ready to run back. if in case they counter attack me, i have messi and rooney (who r my wing players) running back and also behind them ashley cole and kaebi are running back as well. see the key for me is to always have fast players. even my defence is fast as hell so they always catch up. and i also put two tall defenders in the heart of the defence and also i dont choose a formation and go along with it. i always edit positions. For instance my top scorer Mitea was actually positioned in the midfield but I pulled him up front as a CF. So even if he is a CF he sometimes runs to his original position according to the formation.

you are right about even the best team loosing. in season 2010 i did not lose a game but tied number of times. and in 2011 season, when i started the second half of the season, i was tied 1-1 with la coruna, but i scored in the loss time from the corner. I swear to my manhood i am bein honest. that game was the closest of me tieing a game.

But i will get the proof of wat i am sayin here.

here it is
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=5182E97E66D2A9B6

Last edited:
well, I haven't gone the whole season "superundefeated" but I'm almost there, bar one game against Bayern when, having qualified for the CL knockout stages I played my kids to preserve my energy and lost 4-0.

I do wonder what your settings are, as if I only had 11 players I would never get anywhere as they would be too knackered. I have Rooney and Ronaldo like you, and whilst Rooney's stamina is excellent, I find I need to rest Ronaldo every third game or so. Have you taken fatigue and everything off? If not, who else is in your team roster? I start with Smith and Rooney when fit, but bring in Torres and some guy called Putam when either of them are low on energy!

Also, what in hell level are you playing? 114 goals in 30 games? If that was on 6* I am incredibly impressed!!! I can only manage about 70 goals a season!!!

Last edited:
I reached those kind of scoring figures aswell kev, sorry BBK ;P with pes5 on 6*. Its just the constant winning that i have never managed to do. I remember the older version had a resltus table in it with a winning streak at the end of it to see how you did. Think the highest i reached with that was 25games. Its a shame they dont have that or a league results page that lets you see all you games in one view instead of having to go to the calander.

Just started a new ML with a up to date optionfile (although i will be starting a new one once the transfer window is closed) and have lost one game, drawn 3 and won 9 or 10 so far( on 6*). Playing with the liverpool squad and bellemy hasnt even been banned for drink driving yet :D

nah i have not "WON" every game but i have went undefeated for well my 2 year long ML

and i mean wins and draws NO loses

tiktiktiktik said:
I reached those kind of scoring figures aswell kev, sorry BBK ;P with pes5 on 6*. Its just the constant winning that i have never managed to do. I remember the older version had a resltus table in it with a winning streak at the end of it to see how you did. Think the highest i reached with that was 25games. Its a shame they dont have that or a league results page that lets you see all you games in one view instead of having to go to the calander.

Just started a new ML with a up to date optionfile (although i will be starting a new one once the transfer window is closed) and have lost one game, drawn 3 and won 9 or 10 so far( on 6*). Playing with the liverpool squad and bellemy hasnt even been banned for drink driving yet :D

Hey tik, fancy seeing you here ;)

I obviously need to play more. I find if I start with what I consider to be my 1st team I can win comfortably (I beat City away 10-0 in one match), but as soon as I take my two main strikers or creative midfielders out (and I've not found a way to stop them getting tired yet!) I find I struggle more. Like I said, I can go on a big winning streak, but not score that many goals. Saying that, my defensive record is better than mdma11's ;). So far this season I've only conceded 8 goals in the league, I'm on match 20 :D

10-0? is that on 6*?

yeah i always challenge myself to concede 10 or less every season, usually manage aswell. Although i usually tend to play a more compact game when 1-0 up and maybe a 2-0 to seal the win. A lot of the time 1-0 is usually good enough for the win. Prefer to play that way and rest my top players when ahead then going for the kill and winning games 3-0. Had that to the end of my pes5 playing that i could win most games 3-0 with a youth team on 6*. Got a bit boring so glad we10 came along. However ive only managed to play 1,5 season before i started to update the optionfile and restart the ml. And in that season i only managed to finish 4th, which was a nice change. Problem that season was rotating and keeping the level of play good enough, now that ive added the latest signings its got a bit easier for decent backup on the wings.

Yes, that was on 6* :O and yes, it was a complete fluke and no, I've never, ever, ever got close to 10-0 again!!!! Was really nice seeing James collapsing to his knees after every goal :D. Best since is a 5-0 over Bayern Munich, which I was pretty damn pleased with, though they went and beat me 4-0 in the return :D.

I don't find that resting my players makes much difference to their fitness for the next match. Am I missing something?

BBK said:
well, I haven't gone the whole season "superundefeated" but I'm almost there, bar one game against Bayern when, having qualified for the CL knockout stages I played my kids to preserve my energy and lost 4-0.

I do wonder what your settings are, as if I only had 11 players I would never get anywhere as they would be too knackered. I have Rooney and Ronaldo like you, and whilst Rooney's stamina is excellent, I find I need to rest Ronaldo every third game or so. Have you taken fatigue and everything off? If not, who else is in your team roster? I start with Smith and Rooney when fit, but bring in Torres and some guy called Putam when either of them are low on energy!

Also, what in hell level are you playing? 114 goals in 30 games? If that was on 6* I am incredibly impressed!!! I can only manage about 70 goals a season!!!

Of course I do rest them coz the ML doesnt allow u to turn of the fatigue. I have Smith, Joe Cole, Halil Altintop, De Jong, Piccolo, Muntari, Guzman(some canadian player who is good), Maxwell, Taylor, and there are couple more players and I gotta say my bench is pretty good too. they are pretty fast too. And yes i did it all in 6*. started with garbage players who were just terrible. the only thing that i put two stars from three is the tranfer difficulty. I agree with u that Ronaldo needs to be rested often and that Rooney has a good stamina. but i simply have A team and B team.

In all the games I have played I have never reached goal number 10. I have reached 9 goals number of times but I just cant score 10th goal. I scored 7 goals in first half 4 with messi and 3 with mitea but i could only score 2 goals in the second half. why cant i score goal number 10?
Also have any of your players have been graded 10.0 at the end of the game for his performance? I had Frimpong in my team who i traded for rooney, i score with him 7 goals in one of the Champs league games and he was graded 9.5!!!

Best grading I ever had was a 9, and that was Smith when he scored 5 in that 10-0 drubbing of City. I should also point out that in that match I only had 11 shots on goal - everything I hit went in, even the ones you would never usually expect. And I was only 3-0 up at HT, I scored the other 7 in the second half, and 2 when the clock was past 90.

Had a nice 0-6 win against Arsenal at Highbury last night, that was fun :D

Yeah thats another good point studeep. I used to play 15min matches but found that i ended up scoring too many, so now i play 10min matches. This, for me, seems to have a good balance between "goalfests" 4/5 goals and tight matches.

studeep said:
Just out of curiousity, how many minutes are your matches mdma11?...

I have always played 10 mins becoz 5 mins is too short and 15 mins is toooooo looong.

By the way, i was finally beat by Zaragoza 2-1 last night. my run ended at last. well, wat u gonna do huh? it had to happen sometime.

Just finished my 1st season. Wont he league and ended up having a 12game winning streak to finish the season (the loss was to my main rival arsenal)
Conceded 18 goals though, which is pretty poor, even more so when i had 10+ 1-0 wins.

Went 3 seasons unbeaten (with draws that is). The first 2 seasons were flawless until I reached the third one. I think each time you rank higher, the game imposes more restrictions on your player's conditions even though its already at the highest thus having to play with your players in blue, grey. And that's where I started having more difficulties winning.

I usually use this team:
Buffon
Nesta,Lucio,Samuel,Ferdinand
Gerrard
Ronaldihno
Camoranesi
kaka
Henry
Adriano

ps: Anyone else think Kaka is a beast in WE10? his play making abilities are just unbelievable.

nomercy81 said:
Went 3 seasons unbeaten (with draws that is). The first 2 seasons were flawless until I reached the third one. I think each time you rank higher, the game imposes more restrictions on your player's conditions even though its already at the highest thus having to play with your players in blue, grey. And that's where I started having more difficulties winning.

I usually use this team:
Buffon
Nesta,Lucio,Samuel,Ferdinand
Gerrard
Ronaldihno
Camoranesi
kaka
Henry
Adriano

ps: Anyone else think Kaka is a beast in WE10? his play making abilities are just unbelievable.
I laugh at these squads. Do you see any fun playing ALL THE TIME with those teams?
Ok, sometimes i play with Adidas XI vs Nike XI but that's only sometimes.
But every time, in ML i see no fun. Sometimes for me is fun when i lose a game. And i not masochist!

mdma11 said:
Stelenberg(GK),

Serrano(DM),

Messi(WG), Rooney(WG),
Mitea(CF),

Mitea:applause:

Back
Top Bottom