Supreme Commander (PC)

FlawlessCowboy

Stunted
5 July 2004
Coventry, UK
The spiritual sequel to my favourite and arguably the best RTS game of all time (Total Anihilation) is out Friday. The single player demo is on the net and its sublime - just like TA but with so many added features. This game is going to redefine the RTS genre.

Oh, and its £20 on Shopto.net, so I demand you all buy it :D

Btw, wasn't there already a thread for this game? I searched and couldn't find it

Got this game but haven't been too bothered to play it as I'm not a massive fan of RTS games, but when I have played an RTS it's been Company Of Heroes. Very nice game that is :)

I played it for a week - just couldn't get into the feel of it, very complex. Great if you're into those kinds of games I suppose, but I'm more of a casual player of RTS games. Command & Conquer 3 isn't as complex, but because of that I find it a lot more enjoyable. I just want to jump in and out of RTS games.

Yea me too. I was lucky to have lasted the tutorial in Company Of Heroes, seriously! I just get a bit bored after a short while but COH is quality. C&C never appealed to me, it just seemed if you amassed a huge army and attacked all at once, then you won, and vice versa.

Back
Top Bottom