swapmagic not loading edited WE8LE

Oli

Gooner
1 September 2002
London
Arsenal
Ive got a new slimline PS2 and a flip top cover. Put the CD swapmagic in, lifted the cover, put in WE8LE edited on CD and pressed X, it looks like it gunna load but then nothing happens..

What could be wrong?

TrebuTa said:
Who buys a new PS2 this late? The PS3, Xbox360 are only some months away...

people like me who's orginal japanese/Pal PS2's stop working due to the cheap Laser's Sony use.

Thanks the DVD works, but a problem.

The loading times are INCREDIBLY slow. It took about 2 minutes to load a match. Surely thats not right.

Its fine on my old ps2 (whihc broke), but on the swap magic its so slow (the loading times). What could the problem be.

A friend of mine who has it said he also got this problem but after a while it was fine and went awat. Why would it happen in the first place?

you should've boughT pre-modded slimline ps2, they arent cheap but works with no problemos.

Noted said:
Thanks the DVD works, but a problem.

The loading times are INCREDIBLY slow. It took about 2 minutes to load a match. Surely thats not right.

Its fine on my old ps2 (whihc broke), but on the swap magic its so slow (the loading times). What could the problem be.

A friend of mine who has it said he also got this problem but after a while it was fine and went awat. Why would it happen in the first place?

I had that problem too noted. The loading time between menu screens takes ages to load. I did this with a patched WE8LE (it works fine the original WE8LE). It was some sort of "ultimeate" patch with ads, kits, trans text etc but i can't remember the name. Its a little weird and the PS2 does make horrible noises when trying to read the disk, so I think either the DVD-R we used is not a good quality, or the PS2's laser is wearing, but I think its a DVD-R quality issue.

TrebuTa said:
Who buys a new PS2 this late? The PS3, Xbox360 are only some months away...

The Xbox will NOT have We for awhile . And the PS3 is SOOOO next year it's not funny. if your INTO football/soccer games you can only have a PS2 now plus maybe a PSP too ;)

Back
Top Bottom