system link for pro evo 5 xbox?

D

dougiej2005

will the official release of pro evo 5 on the xbox support system link?

would be ace if they did and surely would boost sales

dougiej2005 said:
would be ace if they did and surely would boost sales

:lmao: off course not

if there is a system link people will just play a copied version online. For Live you need a original

there is simply no need for a system link for a game like pes5, system link games are only really necessary when the screen are spilt etc.

system link are you mental?oh it would boost sales don talk shite mate

get your ass online and play the game

mon then!

Yep I agree with darth_bulbous whats the point of System Link in PES5?

your a filthy Xlink Player with a pirated copy :)

DJ

again its fukin pointless system stink is a waste of time!!!!!!!

Geez calm down, it certainly wouldn't hurt if system link was in.

Btw, calling XLink players pirates is a little shortsighted, not everyone wants to shell out cash every month for XBLive to play online, but that doesn't mean they don't pay for their games.

And don't forget, some people mod their x-box's, not to pirate games, but so they can:

A) Put a larger hard drive in
B) Use XBMC, which is good for listening to radio etc., streamed off the itnernet, as well as movie files from your PC
C) So they can play a modded version of PES (like stadiums, kits and so on).

And to do any of these, you can't use LIVE.

But i can't see them putting system link in though, although it would be nice.

Yep.... you can turn the modchip off and play on Live I think thats what Ike is referring to.

DJ

Some people can, some can't.

My box was banned, chip off, but they still banned it from LIVE. Either they saw the large hard drive, or something, who knows, but it was banned, so i play system link only now. After all, i bought the original games to play on live, and paid for live, but they still ban you!!

Forget about system link it's not gonna happen. And i got banned too by the way but i bought another xbox because i coulnd't live without live.

X link is nice though. I used it to play GT4 online. It was wasn't perfect but hey everything beats the GT4 AI

System Link defeats the purpose if you ask me . Why have a lan game when 4 people can share one tv and have a laugh.

I would love to see it , But it won't happen

System Link would be nice for people who have mates that want to play on different camera settings. For instance, a few of my mates like to play on normal whereas i feel wide is the only way to play the game. If we had system link we would not have to compromise when we play eachother. And of course you could use system link to play patched versions of pes5 on xlink. But Konami will not include it in the game.

Well all im going to say to the guy that got banned is they are indeed finding the extra large partition on peoples hard drives in modified xbox's, they are also finding modified dashboard files and hence thats how they know this machine has been modified. Even softmods will get you banned too! its just not worth modding a box if you want to play on Live! Im fortnate enough to own a second Un Modded box so I can play on live.

DJ

I thought It was The whole marriage Theory , when you Create your account , your EEprom And hdd are somewhat "married" , If Any of the two are found elsewhere they assume its a hdd Upgrade and ban :). If you have upgraded your hard drive before you Sign up for live you should be Ok If you Tread carefully . Been playing Live on my modded machine for nearly a year now :)

No, because people who have made sure they have married up their live account to their xbox in that method have still been banned! MS can check for Ambiguous Dashboard files so things like EVOX, AVALAUNCH etc... and obviously you need a modded console to be able to run those.

DJ

Luckily I Upgraded my xbox before Signing up for Live . Switch Chip off and play with my 200 Gig Hard drive on Live Frequently . Xbmc Installed as Dashboard on C:/ with an Xecuter 2.6b Using an xboxlive Blocking Bios ( Not even required tbh ).

Can't Ms Only Scan xboxdash.xbe To see What version it is, And not Actually Scan For Specific Files.

No they can scan for specific files, I think its been discussed on the Xbox Scene forums.

DJ

Back
Top Bottom