Tactical Help

Danny_FC

Non-League
19 March 2006
I've bein given Bayern Munich for a league, so I need some advice with some tactics.

I'm thinkin of playin;

---------------GK--------------
---RB----CB-------CB------LB---
-------------DM---------------
-------------CM---------------
-----RM--------------LM
----------CF-----CF------------

I'm playin Ballack at CM, i want him to basically just to play through balls to my strikers, but i'm not sure whats a better position AM or CM? I'm not bothered if he makes runs into the box or not, but through balls are key.

I've used Bayern a fair bit as they're the team myself and a mate use online most of the time.

If you're playing PES5, then I've found Ballack's shooting to be rather shite, so best to stick with the CMF position for him and move him just to the attacking edge of the centre circle and give him two attacking arrows,in the forward diagonal directions.

My other advice would be if you're looking to play a lot of grounded through balls, start with Karimi alongside Makaay upfront.Pizarro and Santa Cruz are decent finishers,but they lack pace for through balls and keeping the distance from the recovering defenders.

cheers, i've only just discovered the legend that is Karimi :D scored a screamer with him y'day, knocked it far right to him, he dribbled his way to side of penalty area an smashed it top corner, beautiful. Pizarros doing quite well for me at the mo, i'll try out Ballack in the position you said.

By the way for forwards, do you have them on forward attacking arrows and low defence?

Cheers.

Yeah, I have Makaay on the right and Karimi/Pizarro on the left.

--Karimi/Pizarro----------------------
--------------------------Makaay------

Like that, so Makaay lies a bit deeper than the other.This works slightly beter when you need to use Pizarro or Santa Cruz upfront as they'll keep the defence slightly deeper meaning you dont have to rely on their pace so much. :)

I usually have both of the strikers on a forward arrow and depending on their strong foot and weak foot accuracy, or if I would like them to drop deep sometimes, I put the other arrow pointing in whatever direction I see fit. Always have their defence on zonal and low. I'd use Demichelis as my DMF on Covering and high defence, let Ballack roam a little but keep his defence on medium.

Back
Top Bottom