Tactics thread PES 2013

I made a new guide on Page 1, the old one was really bad, with tons of spelling mistakes and i'm surprised any of it made any sense.

The new one should make more sense and will be more relevant to PES 2013

Tks klashman i used ur gear for arsenal and they played really well it was nice to see a team play diffrent im after sorting out my game now so will be starting a new master league gona use all ur and the other guys gear tks for all the hard work u will give my master league a new look big UP's PEACE:WORSHIP:

Hey Klashman

you had posted some .pef files on the smoke patch thread... I was wondering if you could please tell me how to import them?

Thanks

you import them using w!lds ediitor, you need to put them into formations folder where your pes editor 2.0 or whatever is located, it's easier than it sounds.

Klashman, in which difficulty these tactics provide best experience? I play on patch 1.02 by Konami without other patches for the gameplay becouse I`m on ps3. thanks for your effort, game is different with these tactics on better way :)

Klashman, Registered to say thanks for your kickass Juve tactics. Great job man, really. It really helped me a lot... Continue that way ;)

Klashman, in which difficulty these tactics provide best experience? I play on patch 1.02 by Konami without other patches for the gameplay becouse I`m on ps3. thanks for your effort, game is different with these tactics on better way :)

I don't know actually, probably superstar, but there is another patch out with 1.03

Klashman, Registered to say thanks for your kickass Juve tactics. Great job man, really. It really helped me a lot... Continue that way ;)

Thank you, I'm quite negative about myself, I think I need a break.

I feel lost.

Knowing I'm helping others does help me keep on point.

Wow, what a big load. I can already hear my girlfriend complaining about me sitting all evening and night in PES Edit Mode, addicted to adding all the new formation and tactics :)

Thank you klashman, fantastic work.

Klash: when will the CPU use tactics 1 - 4? I mean is tactic 2 used when they need a goal or need to defend their lead? What is the criteria?

Thanks for your great job

They use 3 when 2-0 down or 1-0 down after half time or after 60 minties, same with they use 4 when 2-0 up or 1-0 after 60 minutes,

they use 2 as an alternate, but i leave that blank normally because CPU obsess with using long ball or quick counter, all the time.

With PES 2013 I'm going to take tactics more serious, because in older versions I just played for fun.

My first questions are:
1. How can I change position of a player? (From AC to CF for example.)
2. My sliders values are locked to an interval of values. How can I remove that?

Last edited:
@DLM : Bring up the player menu by pressing the X button. Select the desired position.

Change the strategy of the team to Normal/Standard. Then change the sliders. Currently, it maybe on Quick Counter/Long Ball or something.

@MUFan23 thank you for your reply.

They use 3 when 2-0 down or 1-0 down after half time or after 60 minties, same with they use 4 when 2-0 up or 1-0 after 60 minutes,

they use 2 as an alternate, but i leave that blank normally because CPU obsess with using long ball or quick counter, all the time.
Can we change from one to another depending on how the game is going?

@klashman69 this is a difficult one, how do you make this tactics? What do you have in mind? What type of game do you play?
I'm just trying to understand it beyond tactics.

Love your stuff here klashman, however I cannot locate Valencia. Sorry to bother, but those are my boys!

Hi guys,
thanks for the great job and for the discussion.

Just one doubt/question. The tactics and suggestions here provided want to represent the same as that one used by the real teams, so the goal would be that the pes teams plays more or less in the same way as the corresponding real, or to be the most efficient and effective ones inside the pes game, considering the characteristics of the pes virtual teams and players?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom