tactics

tobi

"Clear Eyes Full Hearts Can't Lose."
5 August 2005
Spurs, Suns and Cowboys
anyone else notice that you cant make a player do 'covering' in the formations bit.

not yet... what does it mean in terms of the game?

i did notice when i was clean through down the wing, i had another attacker up front, and the defender was clever in how he covered both the run and my passing optins... guess this was jsut great AI

uk_stanners said:
not yet... what does it mean in terms of the game?

i did notice when i was clean through down the wing, i had another attacker up front, and the defender was clever in how he covered both the run and my passing optins... guess this was jsut great AI
It means that if a player (preferrably a defender) is man-marking an opposing player (centre-forward) and continues to mark then probably is most likely to go out of position. If you select a player who isn't man-marking, they can cover a position that has been left open by a team-mate.

Hope this helps. Confused myself a little bit when tpying this.:-#

in pes5 i always used my defensive midfielders to do covering n they would basically stay in the same area of the pitch n cover when others were out of position.

tobi said:
in pes5 i always used my defensive midfielders to do covering n they would basically stay in the same area of the pitch n cover when others were out of position.
Yep. Thats the idea.

Has anyone worked out how to do it in yet? I used to use it a lot in Pro 5

Yeah for some stupid reason konami have changed some good formation settings such as Covering and also Zone Press and Counter Attack in the ABC team settings! I hope they will bring them back!

Back
Top Bottom