Taito Legends PS2

JimJoeC

Custom User Title
26 June 2002
Southampton, England
Saints
Has anyone got this for PS2?

If so can you tell me if Operation Wolf and Operatioon Thunderbolt are on there? As I have read different reviews and some mention it and others don't!

Also is it worth getting for the other games that are on there?

dunno if those games are on there, but operation wolf was quality - spent loads of 10ps in that baby when i was a teenager!

i doubt it will have the same appeal though playing it on a joypad, although having said that, i remember having loads of fun playing it in monochrome on my spectrum with a joystick! :p

vr6_highline said:
dunno if those games are on there, but operation wolf was quality - spent loads of 10ps in that baby when i was a teenager!

i doubt it will have the same appeal though playing it on a joypad, although having said that, i remember having loads of fun playing it in monochrome on my spectrum with a joystick! :p

He he you must be as old as me if you used to play on a Speccy!

Clockender said:
He he you must be as old as me if you used to play on a Speccy!

That's where I used to play it too! Been gaming since I was 8, am 32 now!!!

I spoke to a mate today and he told me that it IS in the compilation, it's only £15 from play so those two games make it an essential purchase in my view.

Op wolf and Op Thunderbolt are included.

Quality.

You'll have to report back as too how good Operation Wolf is now? Has it stood the test of time, or do you really need that gun and cabinet!

Holio said:
You'll have to report back as too how good Operation Wolf is now? Has it stood the test of time, or do you really need that gun and cabinet!

It's quality, it's tricky using analouge but it's excellent.

Both wolf and thunderbolt.

Those are the only two games I have played so far!!

Back
Top Bottom