Teaching Videos

N

nike121

does anyone know where i can find video clips of people showing how to do a skill from basic like passing, down to the kewl stuff like bending down a FK

Pires7, why do you fucking always want to put me in the fucking shadow? Why can't I just do it for once? Ok, so, you're better than me, boo fucking woo Pires! I don't give a flying fuck what you do and how good you're at it you stupid piece of fucking shit! But hey... it's your fucking life, you do what you fucking want to do with it you lazy ass motherfucker. I don't give a fucking shit, I live my fucking life and I'm fucking happy doing that. This is my fucking party, my thang!! I don't need other fucking people in my fucking life, I can do this by myself. So fuck the motherfucking fuck off ok?

eeeeasy mate, joost, we're all friends here bud... good energy in, bad energy out... shield out the bad energy, in with the good, shield the bad, ok?

it's all out of love joost, its aaall love baby

-fb

joostebrood your too polite you pansy.

Kick him in the croissant

Last edited by a moderator:
lol wtf ......are u like insane the guy just gave me a link to free training stuff....alll i ask for is a place i get videos, well to further more my question

FREEE TRAINING VIDEOS WHICH I CAN CONVERT TO MPEG OR AVI :D

so no more buying ok lol

Back
Top Bottom