Tech question

expat

League 2
27 September 2006
I am playing PES6 on medium settings 800x600 window mode as this is the only way I can get it to run at a playable speed. I have GeForce 6150LE BUT ONLY 512 of RAM. The game runs OK, but there is slight stuttering in player animations and quality of graphics is only average. In the next week or so Im planning on upping my RAM to 1GIG, will this have a noticable effect on my games performance and will it allow me to play on HIGH settings?
Also, can anyone advise me on what graphics card settings I should be using to smooth things out? Thanks in advance for allowing me to pick your technical brains as mine is about as technical as a cornflake. ;)

i would say the extra memory will make it a bit smoother but thats all. how olds the card? you can get a 6600gt or 6800 for peanuts now and you can max everything out no bother.

The card is just what was in the computer when I bought it in September.

6150LE sounds like the bottom of the bucket of the Geforce 6's...........

Edit: Just looked up what a 6150LE is and........

No wonder you cant go above 800x600 and only medium settings, the 6150LE is an integrated chipset.

In short, you need to buy a real video card.

Last edited:
any suggestions as to what I should get? I dont wanna spend a fortune, I have a baby to feed...LOL

Back
Top Bottom