Technical Problem Windows Vista and PES6

Status
Not open for further replies.

dooder

Non-League
13 November 2004
NVM. I took you advise and drove to the nearby games store to by a used version of the game. BTW those accusing me of pirating vista are slanderers.

Last edited:
Am i missin somethin here he just said he went to a nearby store.Since when has warez had stores selling games.And i personally believe its not pirating if you find a used pes6 game in the bargain bin at your local Game or Electronic Beautique.Well in the days of the sega mega drive and master system it wasnt.

o and used pc versions of this game are being sld on ebay and the guys who sell them keep the cd keys back for themselves

Thats my view anyway

Regards

Last edited:
he has edited his post, he orinally said he was trying to mount it using deamon tools, and use the something or other launcher.

which was clear to me he was trying to run the warez version.

stupid really cause everyone know there is a no cd patch out than runs it without the need to mount it.

i got the original but till use the no-dvd patch as saves keep getting the disk out plus for some reason the no-dvd patch makes the game work better. i did not think vista was out till end of this month?????

i got vista on my laptop currently 30 day trial on it just to see how well/or not well it runs on my machine.Not tried PES6 yet but PES5 works fine.With the new direct x 10 games seems to run better.But having problems with the odd 1 or 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom