• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Tekken 6 (PS3)

A

Adonis

Cheers mate!

Just seen the trailer on the official site too. Ive always been a Tekken fan so Im looking forward to this loads. By the time it comes though I might not be as interested in it due to Virtua Fighter 5 being awesome on the PS3 :)

D

djdoc

When is this out and on what consoles?
I think this one will be a Sony Exclusive just like the other Tekkens were. So this will be PS3 only. Another Tekken Game? god ive lost count! hopefully Sony will include new backgrounds and new characters to download via the PlayStation Store now that would be good.

Dj

RuneEdge

Silent Assassin
1 October 2003
Manchester United
Tekken 4 is considered as the worst one in the series. Tekken 5 was probably the best in the series.

Top Bottom