Tennis World Tour 2

I hope so rosters can be expanded, 31 isn't enough for me. No Djokovic; Nadal; both Williams sister; Halep and especially baby Sharapova.

I doubt that it will have the download options that AO has. The developer of AO Tennis Big Ant Games have been refining their downloading tech over the last few games through their Cricket and Rugby games.

I downloaded for PS4, I have also AO Tennis. I can easily say that AO Tennis is much better.

The problem is this game is so easy. Game like arcade, like Virtua Tennis and you can't control the player sometimes. I mean when you press to O (which mean top spin shot), the player use slice or sth like that. Also they use commentator and everytime you can hear "how he shot like that ... I cant see the ball" so its really annoying.
Career mode is rubbish too. You can't edit player's face or hair. I hope they release an update as soon as possible.

wtf, 20% completed and still full price in PlayStation store lol. That's absolute unacceptable.Now this time for Mario Tennis Aces & waiting Top Spin return.

Will they ever be able to make the animation transitions at least look more natural?! For years now... ^^
Same with foot planting of 2 players!! Gosh.

Maybe next gen! I’m waiting for a good tennis title on console for years now.

Looks garbage again. Console tennis games have been absolutely awful for almost a decade now, both AO and TWT are embarassingly poor.

Your only hope is that the next TE will end up releasing on consoles...

Agreed. Seems like console tennis games should be much better than they are. Shot variety for example is terrible in these games. Big Ant sports games are like Milestone racing games; they are okay but could and should be so much more.

Back
Top Bottom