Terrible refferies all over the world

J

juventus11

If you all actually gaze at the matches in all of the leuges, you would see how (some) are terrible

some reffs dont know if its a fake foul for example what Cappelo said!

And some of the fouls are not if you actually watched the Juve - Bologna match there should of been two penelties for Bologna. Honestly it would of gone to bologna the win but the reff was bad.

explain from italian leuges to the japanese leuges of how bad some refferees are

butmy favourit reff is Collina and Martin O'brian.

Yea, but I dont understand why football cant do what rugby does, and have a sort of video ref..

Like if people aint sure its a try, they pause and wait for confirmation from soneone viewing the footage..

In football, the only people who can confirm this is 4 blind lines-men and 1 retarded referee..

Half the time I wonder if the lines-men even watch the match.

Here is a funny one imo, its the Olympiacos and Liverpool game..

Some cheating faggot is on a yellow card, and continues to body-check 3 more times and he doesnt get a yellow card, which would mean he got sent off..

BUT when someone with NO yellow card body-checks someone ONCE, its a straight yellow..

Now, why didnt the guy who did that 3 times get a yellow card?..but someone who does it once got one?..

Cheating at its best, and Rivaldo?..hahahhaa, he is such a cheating twat, 1 minute he is diving about the ground like he got hit with a rocket, then realises he can take the free-kick so gets up and runs to the touchline like a bullet.

And then he tried comming on to take the free-kick rofl..absolute comedy.

Riley the referee during the Manutd vs Arsenal game where Manutd won 2-0. The first penalty was out ragous first Sol didn't even touch Rooney and Rooney confessed that it was a dive after the game.
2 seasons ago with Newcastle vs Manutd i remembered there were complains about the referee because Ryan Giggs have been tripped twice in the box without even getting one penalty. Although I didn't watch the match but i kind of know what happened.

Oh aye, and what about when Rio Ferdinand clearly brought down the striker when he was the last defender?..amazing, and afaik he didnt get booked?..when quite clearly it shoulda been red.

And the referee in Arsenal v Chelsea, first of all the fk was never a fk as Pires dived and the 2 Chelsea players just stood there..and the fk itself rofl, although a good execution from Henry, the ref shoulda signaled to the keeper to get ready, but he took 1 step back and Henry hit it WHILE Cech was adjusting his wall..

No wonder Mourinho didnt want to comment...all credit to him because I woulda set about the ref.

I dont understand how using videos would work. If the play is onside, but the reff calls it offside and the '5th' man is viewing on replays and says its onside, do they redo the action?

Milanista said:
I dont understand how using videos would work. If the play is onside, but the reff calls it offside and the '5th' man is viewing on replays and says its onside, do they redo the action?

Its a stupid idea. The video reff killed rugby, and has no place in the world of football. there is only one game that needs a video umpire and thats cricket.

Explain why it killed rugby?..

If you are going to say its a stupid idea atleast give some valid points.

I agree it may not solve all the problems, but it will solve some.

Like for example earlier on TV in the Ligue 1, it showed highlights of AS Monaco vs Bordeaux, now...it clearly showed 3 goals which were dissallowed for being off-side, which giving it a closer look showed all 3 were on-side..

This is the kind of things that make football shit.

juventus11 said:
Hi Hate that Mother FUC*******

terrible reff
:mrgreen: :lmao: :lol:

I think video replays could be useful as long as there is a very quick decision, let's say 20-30 seconds or so....

"If the play is onside, but the reff calls it offside and the '5th' man is viewing on replays and says its onside, do they redo the action?"

Thats the point, the referee cant always see something, while someone watching on the tv can..

So I dont think the ref should call for offside untill the 5th man says so..

Or if a goal is scored but the linesman says its offside, instead of a team being robbed of a goal atleast with the 5th man he can determine whether it should be a goal or not..

kingpug said:
Explain why it killed rugby?..

If you are going to say its a stupid idea atleast give some valid points.

I agree it may not solve all the problems, but it will solve some.

Like for example earlier on TV in the Ligue 1, it showed highlights of AS Monaco vs Bordeaux, now...it clearly showed 3 goals which were dissallowed for being off-side, which giving it a closer look showed all 3 were on-side..

This is the kind of things that make football shit.

Sitting around waiting for a decision is the what killed rugby. The game only lasts for 60 minutes and wasting time waiting for video replays is ludicrous. I mean they waste atleast 5 minutes in most cases whathcing replay after replay and they are still not guranteed to make a correct decision.

The day the video ref comes to football is the day I stop whatching, It will destroy the greatest game on earth

Well from what I have seen in rugby matches it only takes a minute or so to make a decision whether it was a try or not..

Atleast it will stop goals being refused because the referee thought it was offside, when it was actually onside..

You got to take the good with the bad. Refs are prone to making errors, they are only human. I think it would be taking something out of football, if they added a video ref.

So you would rather have goals being dissallowed?..

What would you do if your club was drawing 1-1 and in the last 5 mins scored a goal, but it was refused because the ref though it was offside while it was onside?..

It happens and thats football. What happens if it was the oppossing team scored and had the goal dissallowed when they were clearly onside, you'd be jumpin up and down screaming like a schoolgirl.

Back
Top Bottom